Member Updates

1LoveChips
1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
Blimey, what happened to everyone? Seems like we lost about 50 members today? We're not quite a week in?! :noway: :huh:

Replies

• 1LoveChips
    Well today has been very good for me; I was fasting (just a light evening meal), so calories wise I've done well. Also fitted in running cycling and walking.
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Yeah, all the people who signed up and never logged onto MFP again got purged.

Thanks for posting this thread! I'll sticky it.
  • 1LoveChips
    I am sooooooooo hungry tonight, and only have 8 calories left. Hope I don't slip up.
  • hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Do some quick jumping jacks or exercises to get a few calories back.
  • 1LoveChips
    I made it! Here's to day 8.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    If I get to end of cal and its night I make tea I have all kinds, a bad night is when I drink so much tea I am up all night going potty!! lol
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 365 Member
    Was stuck in the middle of no where with really bad weather so I was unable to sign in:(
    I love this challenge though so I hope I'm invited to try next month:)
    But fair is fair
    I'm out
    Boooooooinext month I'm in the city with great Internet connection:) im going to kill it:):)

Good luck everyone hi is still in the competition!!
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    I've been busy doing yard work which helps soooo much with the mini challenge. I have done 360 min. of cardio cos we pulled, raked, bagged, reused an old koi pond to turn into my herb garden, then add in replanting the flowers in the front yard cos the people who planted the flowers were a special kind of stupid.
  • 1LoveChips
    Sorry to see some of you go; now that day 8 is behind us, feels like we're in a routine. A good one. Lets hope it continues. I've had a good day today. LOTS of food and lots of exercise to bring the calories down :smile:
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    The "accountability" is helping me - I have several "land mine" this month - Sunday is the first but beyond that, celebrating my late fathers birthday with my mum and my husband (always involves a Manhattan) and an overnight wine dinner with friends. Log and plan log and plan - it is the new mantra.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    The "accountability" is helping me - I have several "land mine" this month - Sunday is the first but beyond that, celebrating my late fathers birthday with my mum and my husband (always involves a Manhattan) and an overnight wine dinner with friends. Log and plan log and plan - it is the new mantra.

:drinker: Nice mantra if you ask me!! You got this!!
  • CarolinkaCjj

Thanks! Will do my best :smile:
  • CarolinkaCjj

Thanks! Will do my best :smile:
  • BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Day 10 and I am still here!!! I am still happily logging everything that I eat and drink, all exercises and posting in my groups on a daily basis!!! I am so happy to be a part of this challenge!!!!
  • 1LoveChips
    Day 10 and I am still here!!! I am still happily logging everything that I eat and drink, all exercises and posting in my groups on a daily basis!!! I am so happy to be a part of this challenge!!!!

Great stuff! The attitude of practically everyone in the group is amazing.
  • armywf07
    tired but good. 4 hours of walking on a private beach looking for shark teeth...which doubled my exercise cos I was doing squats looking for shark teeth. :) yeah me
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Good job! Walking on sand is said to be really good for your legs.
  • armywf07
    Oh yeah My legs are killing me but i'm losing weight and building muscle so that's always a good thing. You have to use your calf muscles more walking on sand more so if its wet sand.
  • 1LoveChips
    So we lost another 40(ish) members overnight... not quite half way through; two more days and I'm beating my December record. Anyone else feels like January is Realllyyyyyyy dragging?
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Nope but maybe cuz im new to this group but I had a busy weekend so maybe thats why as well.....