Day two

Options
Just a heads up to all that haven't done this yet. Day two is tough, just rest when you need to and get through it.

As Shaun says, just dig deeper y'all!

Keep pressing play, it will get easier to get through the workouts without stopping as much.

Replies

• LADYFAHMY
    Options
    Looking forward to getting my workout in today. feeling positive and definitely up for the challenge!
  • loseweightgainhealth
    Options
    I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, but surprisingly I'm ready to do this workout! Going kick butt!!!
  • angiecat01
    Options
    Just finished day 2 workout. I took more breaks than I would like, but am looking forward to seeing my progress next time. GOAL: do an entire workout without additional breaks. Probably won't happen right away, but certainly something to strive for! Drink plenty of water and have a great day everyone!
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    Just finished day 2 workout. I took more breaks than I would like, but am looking forward to seeing my progress next time. GOAL: do an entire workout without additional breaks. Probably won't happen right away, but certainly something to strive for! Drink plenty of water and have a great day everyone!

That is a good goal to have but probably a bit unrealistic, just watch Taina, AKA the machine, even she takes breaks albeit short, but she does. When I did my first go round I used to pick a cast member and try to out break them - take fewer breaks than they did - a good person to pick in the beginning is Shanita in the front left.

Keep pressing play and enjoy your body changing.
  • terrea1
    terrea1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    soooooo my day 2. I thought the fit test was brutal but boy was I wrong. I had to take lots of break this morning. my goal for tomorrow is to take fewer breaks. I hope the rest of you guys were able to press on more than I did.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options

That is a good goal to have but probably a bit unrealistic, just watch Taina, AKA the machine, even she takes breaks albeit short, but she does. When I did my first go round I used to pick a cast member and try to out break them - take fewer breaks than they did - a good person to pick in the beginning is Shanita in the front left.

Keep pressing play and enjoy your body changing.

Thanks for the tip... I will be looking for Shanita.. I am a day behind still trying to get through the fit test.
  • ryansgirl13
    Options

I too had to take more breaks, some of it I couldn't even do yet! My goal is the same as yours! We can do it!!!
  • natynatnat3
    Options
    I'm supposed to feel good after a workout but I'm really disappointed in myself ... I kept giving up and taking breaks and halfway thru I wanted to quit completely until I got on this page and read about how you guys did it... I'm really frustrated that I let my body get to this point that I can't do most of the exercises right cz of my fat I'm the way :/ ... I jus gotta keep doin it and keep pushing play everyday and soon enough it has to get better right? ... Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and tired :/
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad...you just do what you can. I'm about to do it in about 30 mins and I know I'm going to suck and I don't care lol. I'm just gonna try to get through it. You're doing great, just keep going!
  • Nycdanz13
    Options
    I'm supposed to feel good after a workout but I'm really disappointed in myself ... I kept giving up and taking breaks and halfway thru I wanted to quit completely until I got on this page and read about how you guys did it... I'm really frustrated that I let my body get to this point that I can't do most of the exercises right cz of my fat I'm the way :/ ... I jus gotta keep doin it and keep pushing play everyday and soon enough it has to get better right? ... Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and tired :/

Hang in there dear! It's going to be hard. It's meant to be hard. You have to struggle, you have to push yourself to get better. And you will get better. You can do it. Every day you press play and do it, even if it isn't great by your standards you are doing infinitely better than people sitting on the couch not making an effort. Hang in there. Give it the 60 days. Don't judge yourself. Be proud of yourself for pushing through it, for trying your hardest every time you turn on the tv.
  • angiecat01
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I am a bit competitive so that should work really well.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is no joke! I am sore already. I concur with everyone ..take breaks as needed. It took me 0ver an hour to complete the 40mins but it felt good to get all the way through it. I wonder how day 3 will be tomorrow. I will catch up soon.