Started Today Jan 6, 14

Options
2»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to week two, except cardio circuit! Loll! That is the hardest one for me, followed by legs. I like that the circuit is early in the week on Tuesday.

Cardio is tough for me also. Did it today. :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,411 Member
    Options
    I did Total Body Circuit today...egad!!

Chris
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I did Total Body Circuit today...egad!!

Total Body is the hardest for me... and I just looked at the calendar... we do it 3 times on week 5!! yikes, I've got to make it my favorite I guess! :)
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Did cardio this morning, Total Body tomorrow. It is only once this week, so it should be ok.
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Finally got through the toughest part of week 1. Today is rest day and tomorrow is stretch. Looking forward to week 2!
  • LivvieO
    Options
    Days one and two down, doing Total Body (second attempt at week 1 since I got sick on Jan 4th). Yesterday I started doing 30 day shred right after t25 in hopes of building my stamina for double workout days.

You look awesome! And you did right, start the week over when needed. Do not over do it though. You will achieve the opposite of what you wanted to achieve. Our bodies need rest. And you will build endurance. Thirteen year old twins, now that is work.

Shelley

Thanks Shelly, I only did back to back workout that one time but I learned really quickly that I couldn't pull it off daily. I had done 30DS after doing speed 1.0 which is at a completely different tempo (slower because of the stretching) than all the other workouts so I don't think be trying that again any time soon. lol
  • gatx
    Options
    I only did back to back workout that one time but I learned really quickly that I couldn't pull it off daily.

so far I've only done cardio and stretch back to back... and it was nice because my HR was still SO HIGH during stretch that I burned more :) I work out in the mornings and am not sure I can pull off doubles.

I am going away skiing in a week, for a long weekend... I am trying to plan out some day/night doubles so i can 'bank' my workouts before I go away. Skiing and sweating in front of a fireplace are not the same burn as T25! :)
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I switched it up. Did the back to back on a Saturday. I have more time on my days off. If this was my only workout I as doing it would be different. And unless you are going away on long weekends all the time, just go have fun. I have a couple of BodyWeight workouts I can do in about 15 minutes when I am vacationing. Keeps me in the habit of working out.

Shelley
  • LivvieO
    Options
    Today was the start of week 2. No real change in measurements but I am starting to see my abs...whoooohoooo!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Livvie seeing your abs is fantastic! Great going!

Gatz you will get that endurance. I am working at it also.

Seriously would love to get us all on the same weekly post. If I were to start a new post on Saturday would everyone be ok going from Saturday to Friday? Even if those were not the exact start and end days?

Shelley
  • gatx
    Options
    Livvie seeing your abs is fantastic! Great going!

Seriously would love to get us all on the same weekly post. If I were to start a new post on Saturday would everyone be ok going from Saturday to Friday? Even if those were not the exact start and end days?

Livvie, abs... that's awesome. I feel less puffy for whatever that's worth! ;) (post holiday de-puffing!)

sure a weekly post is a great idea! whatever works! :)