new year 2014

Options
jehly
jehly Posts: 1 Member
I am 49 years old. I have always been underweight throughout my childhood and adult life. About 10 yrs ago I went to the doctor for a routine check up . I found out I had high cholesterol. He was concerned because my father passed away at the age of 53 of heart disease. Through the 10 years I have been able to control it by drugs , but ending gaining weight and not being shape. This past month my doctor told me I need to treat high cholesterol and high triglycerides. Along with that lose about 10-15 lbs to be back to were I should be. I do like to work out at the gym and I do my best to eat healthy . My goal for 2014 is to eat healthy , get my triglycerides and cholesterol numbers down and lose that 10-15 extra lbs so I am around for my wife of 22 years and my 18 year old son.

Replies

• marieshapeup
    marieshapeup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well Jeff you have found the right place to be then!! Do you have your "diary setting" to public view?? Did you customize your goals (the system has default goals if you do not manually set them)? Focus, and don't give up, you will have bad days, but get up and go at it again!!