Week one- how did everyone go?

Options
2»

Replies

• skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I had a decent week. No depriving and keep things all within moderation. The cravings are starting to get better. One day at a time. :)
  • willi220
    Options
    And regarding what constitutes a binge, I think each person has to define that for themselves and be honest. For me, the way I eat is as much a problem as what I eat. I simply cannot read or watch TV and eat. It is a deadly behavior for me. For others, it might not be as much a problem.

Very important to remember and such a good point!

A binge for me is usually where I eat really healthy all day long, and I eat one thing that is bad... and instead of stopping there I basically say the day is ruined and then i binge eat until I am so full I am uncomfortable and cannot eat anymore. I feel guilty for "ruining" all the healthy eating for the day and then just give up. I will start over the next day but many days it is an endless cycle.

Definitely something I am working on, and have only done it once this week!! I am already feeling a little diffrence when I wake up in the morning and don't feel so full/bloated/guilty.
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Not bad at all...last couple of days I slipped a bit on overall cals, but no binges. There is a birthday cake in the kitchen and hubby and I have had one very small slice each. I'm not even tempted.....!!
  • LilchookNZ
    Options
    And regarding what constitutes a binge, I think each person has to define that for themselves and be honest. For me, the way I eat is as much a problem as what I eat. I simply cannot read or watch TV and eat. It is a deadly behavior for me. For others, it might not be as much a problem.

Very important to remember and such a good point!

A binge for me is usually where I eat really healthy all day long, and I eat one thing that is bad... and instead of stopping there I basically say the day is ruined and then i binge eat until I am so full I am uncomfortable and cannot eat anymore. I feel guilty for "ruining" all the healthy eating for the day and then just give up. I will start over the next day but many days it is an endless cycle.

Definitely something I am working on, and have only done it once this week!! I am already feeling a little diffrence when I wake up in the morning and don't feel so full/bloated/guilty.

Me too exactly! especially when a little low on emotional stability...