Replies

• coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I don't do you? I was but have completely spaced it off lol
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I was instructed to take a multi one a day but to space it from my synthroid. I think I might have taken it for a week and then I totally forgot. But since I feel like crap all the time and am trying to change things up. I need to start feeling better and less tired and achy I am thinking of taking them again
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was a religious multi-vitamin taker until my thyroidectomy. Not being able to take it in the morning absolutely killed the habit. I keep the bottle (I do chewables, I HATE pills. Thank God the Levo is so small) next to my computer but it's become a part of the furniture now and I still don't take it.

I know there have been articles recently about the overall effectiveness of vitamins; most coming down on the side of "waste of money". However, that's assuming you are able to eat well balanced meals every day. I can see on my MFP summaries that I do not, so I think the vitamin is still a good idea. I really need to get into the habit.
  • coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I take my other supplements 3 hours after my Synthroid. With the calcitriol, calcium, biotin and diuretic, I get burned out on the thought of taking another pill. Chewables and liquid are great tho....hmm maybe we all need to remember our vitamins too :)