2 days

So I have been logging my food for the last 2 days and my exercise. Yesterday was 30 minutes on the eliptical and today it was 45 minutes. My knees are hurting really bad, but I want to get back on the eliptical for 1/2 an hour more because of indulging in a bowl of ice cream.

My left knee first started hurting me when I was pg with child #2 and I weighed around 190 or so. That was 13 years ago. Then I was told to take glucosamine/chondrotin due to ligament wearing down. It would hurt when I climbed the stairs when it was cold and damp. It then began to hurt more steadily...now most of the time and the right knee is joining in on the fun. YAY me! Yes I need to see a doctor, but I work through a temp agency and don't have paid time off. My spouse is pending Social Security Disability and has no income. I don't want to be told surgery and out for awhile. I know losing weight can help ease the pain somewhat because less weight they carry around.

So how is everyone else doing... I really want this group to be active as it is for my age and we have other issues....

Cheryl

Replies

• soywoman
    soywoman Posts: 51 Member
    I am not sure how to start a group...thinking maybe we could start one ourselves? I am still trying to find my way around the website...I understand wanting to get back into the swing of exercise...I have rheumatoid arthritis, (recently diagnosed) and want to get back into the swing of exercise but I have to take it slow otherwise if I do too much it sets me back days! So I have learned to pace myself...which isn't easy!!!! Good luck! Stay positive! :happy: