Wednesday Check-in

Hello everyone!

Here we are, 1 week from January 1st. Are you ready to check-in? You can go to My Home > Check In to log your weight (and inches if you like).

How did everyone do? Is it easier than you thought? harder?

What are your successes? Challenges?

♥ Kat

Replies

• twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    I weight myself this morning and I down 7lbs!! I keep thinking it has to be a mistake...but I am even more determined to keep going! :-)
  • esmiol
    esmiol Posts: 2
    I've like tracking my serving sizes of my food. However, I am exclusively breastfeeding my little one, and I'm concerned about my supply. Harumph. My husband's deployment is soon, so I need to keep up with my intake monitoring so I don't sadness overeat, as that is how I put on pounds during his last deployment. I've reset my goal settings to maintain weight, and added in some extra calories for breastfeeding.

My upcoming goals include starting at home post natal yoga and finding/designing some crockpot freezeable recipes that are healthy AND toddler friendly for my twins... Shouldn't be too hard, right? Ha!
  • laura9607
    laura9607 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm down 7 pounds too. It's been easier than I though which is actually shocking! Now I have to remind my self there is no way 7 pounds will come off every week. Lol. But I dropped below the 200's and I hope to never see them again!!!!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Today is really only my third day but so far so good. The babies are still sleeping better than they were last time I tried to start working out so if they continue, I plan to start either 30 day shred or Ripped in 30 on Monday.
  • Twincubatorx2
    Twincubatorx2 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm doing well, too. My scale, though, is making me crazy. According to it, I've lost either 4 pounds or 7 pounds -- depending how it feels at the moment. lol! Seriously, I get on and it says one thing. I lift it (reset) it, and it says the other. Then I lift and reset again and back to the other weight. Time for a new scale!

So... I went with 6 down and hope it's close!