Progress & Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• tiffalynn07
    tiffalynn07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the video this week...I think it was day 15. She talks about the "pounds" lost and the scale. I barely lost any weight but I'm smaller in inches..
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the video this week...I think it was day 15. She talks about the "pounds" lost and the scale. I barely lost any weight but I'm smaller in inches..

Oh wow, I can see your progress photo! You look fantastic! You can really notice a big difference.
    I was going to upload mine, but I realized that MFP doesn't allow underwear photos! That's the only before ones that I took. I took some in a one-piece bathing suit so next time I can actually post them on here.
  • MartaAnna84
    MartaAnna84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies. I am not following her meal plan but love the site skinnytaste.com for recipes. I don't calculate the calories lost from working out into myfitnesspal b/c I often don't know how many it is
  • tiffalynn07
    tiffalynn07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't follow her recipes either...but I stick within my guidelines that MFP gives me.
  • amywinkel32
    amywinkel32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I only lost one pound, but lost 1 1/2 inches (total). Hopefully the next weigh-in day shows more progress!
  • amywinkel32
    amywinkel32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do on their weigh-in on day 30? I just did mine yesterday. Lost less than a pound but almost 3 inches all around. So Since January I've lost 1.7 pounds and 3 inches. Not a lot but the inches keep me motivated.

I've started doing the BBM workout with three sets instead on the one that she does. (So I'm doing the entire routine three times) I just don't see how one 15 minute-ish workout is going to change anything!
  • MartaAnna84
    MartaAnna84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 lbs so far but almost next to nothing in inches, go figure. I feel much better though... stronger too. Sticking with the workouts as they are but I'm planning a 5 day detox (basically very clean eating ~ no caffeine, no meat, dairy, alcohol) starting on Feb 17th, it's suppose to help with bloating etc... Feel it'll get my over an eating slump :)