Level 1 Start Friday

Options
estey89
estey89 Posts: 104 Member
Follow along if you want! I'm doing the first level right though! Then the 2nd and 3rd level I will break it up some with rest days

Jan Fri 10 Day One
Sat 11 Day Two
Sun 12 Day Three
Mon 13 Day Four
Tue 14 Day five
Wed 15 Day six
Thur 16 Day Seven
Fri 17 Day Eight
Sat 18 Day Nine
Sun 19 Day Ten

Level 1 complete!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qjLTbIrKqpc/UQQuVSRTukI/AAAAAAAADlQ/gCOwGLnqp4c/s1600/30+day+shred+planner.jpg

Print this out to help! ^^^^^^

Also if you dont have the DVD yet here is the first level :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Replies

• qmduoecy
    qmduoecy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is great! I was wanting to start the 30 day shred again this weekend so a little extra motivation would be really helpful :)
  • lucht
    lucht Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have the DVD but have never opened it..I guess I will and follow along with you. Sounds like fun! thanks.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I got the DVD for Christmas and was supposed to start on the 1st, but as of yet have not started. I may start tomorrow and that will allow me a rest day this weekend and still be on your schedule.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I got the DVD for Christmas and was supposed to start on the 1st, but as of yet have not started. I may start tomorrow and that will allow me a rest day this weekend and still be on your schedule.

I'm down for starting. I did it in Nov/Dec, but only did 7 days of each level, and really didn't see results, and thus gave up. I'd like to try it again, and really push through it... I only have 3# weights though... What will you all be using?
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I'm down for starting. I did it in Nov/Dec, but only did 7 days of each level, and really didn't see results, and thus gave up. I'd like to try it again, and really push through it... I only have 3# weights though... What will you all be using?

I did this last april and had amazing results, you have to change your diet too OBV or not much results try taking your measurements/before pictures :)
  • lijordan
    lijordan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done this video off and on and when I stuck to it I saw results (inches lost) and I was only on the first level. So here I am again and I'm going to do it right from start to finish. (levels 1-3). My question is though how do I track that under excercise on here?
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options

I have 3, 5, 8, and 10 lb weights and haven't done this DVD yet, but will likely start out with the smaller ones at least for the 1st 2-3 days so as not to be too sore afterwards and then once the initial soreness has worn off increase it on about day 4 to the 5lb. I would like to eventually end up using the 8lb as that is what I have used in other workouts, but I am coming off a resting period and don't want to overdo it starting out.
  • smusmu
    smusmu Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey...

I started 30 day shred on 4. january, so Im on day 5 today :smile: I decided to go trough all three levels like this:
    1, 2 day shred, 3 day jogging, 4,5 day shred, 6 day jogging, 7 day rest.... I also keep track on what I eat. I hope it will bring results... Im afraid to check my weight right now although I think my pants are more loose allready... :smile:
  • OJLight
    OJLight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is great. I was hoping someone would start the 30-day group :p i am currently in DAY 3 but dont mind starting again with this group ! Here's to 30 days :drinker:
  • OJLight
    OJLight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    forgot to say - Thankyou !
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just started yesterday, but I will follow along. I may need some rest days, we'll see how it goes. I'm using 3 lb weights because that's all I have. After one day, I feel like I'm going to wish I had 5 lbers to graduate up to at some point, but we'll see how it goes.

Yay! I can't wait to start seeing results!
  • Ritadex
    Ritadex Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started on the second with one day off so far. Just finished day 6 and for anyone struggling it really does get easier. Day 3 was a killer for me. My calves hurt like hell.
  • Kristina1932
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. How do you track for your exercise?
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for starting this group! I just finished Day 6 of Level 1, but I may spend a few more days on Level 2 as I remember that level being the hardest level for me! I've started once before and made it part way through Level 3...glad to have a group to keep me going :)
  • tiffanylafollette
    Options
    Hey all! So excited to see this group. I started the 30 day shred on Jan 1 and have taken 1 rest day but I plan on continuing through without any rest days unless they are absolutely necessary. For those starting out who have never done it before, day 3 is the hardest so far, but if you stick with it past the first couple days it's still a good workout but your muscles don't constantly ache. Good luck y'all; I look forward to seeing your results. :)
  • Hi all :) I'm Lauren!
    I've actually done the 30 Day Shred before and really enjoyed it - and I'm surprisingly looking forward to doing it again. I'm living away from home so I don't have any of my weights - is anybody else going to be doing this challenge minus the weights?
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Ok, attempt #46. I made it to day 17 last spring and had amazing results. I couldn't believe the changes I saw in such a short time. I hurt my knee and had to stop. So I would really like to do it again.
  • 40sFun
    40sFun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to have found this group! I just started the 30DS after Christmas (but only every other day) so I will start again with your group. I'm training for a 5K run in March & 10K in April, playing ladies' soccer once a week, and I take my youngest skating twice a week, too. But, I really enjoyed starting this DVD workout as I haven't lifted up a dumbbell in a while!
  • akalbfleisch
    akalbfleisch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 today and some killer buns and thighs. Lets keep each other motivated!! I did level 2 on Monday and my biceps are killing me!! This is a great video.
  • dianaisablonde
    Options
    Im currently going on day 5! And to the user who said their calves were hurting after day 3... omg so were mine! ouch! This is my first time doing the 30 day shred and It's been tough, but i feel great every day when I finish the 20 minutes!! hello everyone!