Hey Ya'll!!

Options
christa0130
christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
How's everyone's journey going? What brought ya'll to MFP?

Replies

• MommaSherryB
    MommaSherryB Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello- I started using myfitnesspal to help me keep up with my calorie and nutrient intake to lose help me lose 100 pounds. It has been a huge asset in helping me lose and maintain. I have a wonderful 21 year old daughter and several sisters who have joined as well.

I think it helps me stay focused and also see how many grams of sugar/carbs/fiber I am getting. I still have a big appetite but have lowered my sugar/carb intake quite a bit and that has helped me maintain my current weight.

Glad to see a NW Georgia girl join!
  • christa0130
    Options
    I was in a weight loss group fall of 2012 and they were all talking about MFP so I decided to join and see what it was all about. I keep sliding off BUT I've never gained more than 5-10 lbs when I back track. It's taken me a year to lose what I have and I'm hoping to keep going and lose another 40+ by August for our next beach vacation. However, currently, I need to get a swift kick to the rear because starting last night I picked up a dr pepper again. Next thing I know, I've had one today because I couldn't kick the craving and then I've had peanut butter m&m's. So disappointed in myself and totally feeling guilty with it. Tomorrow is a new day to start fresh with a clean slate though.
  • christa0130
    Options
    Congrats on such a HUGE loss!! That's about what I want to lose total! How long did it take you to get to your goal weight?