Still here!

Options
Hope everyone is well! I'm still chugging along, still in lovely ketosis, and feeling better. It's been about 3 weeks or so now. No more headaches, not as tired, but I don't think I'm fully adapted either.

I am yo yo-ing a bit, and dealing a bit with post induction stall syndrome... hoping it goes away soon! Anyone been through it? Also, can I look forward to being keto adapted soon? I thought maybe so since the flu is gone, and I have been eating less than 20g of carbs a day without being kicked out of keto once! No cheating for this girl! :bigsmile:

Replies

• delta229
    delta229 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Stalls will go am go. With a little time you can figure out what drives a stall! You have made great progress. Hang in there, do the work, invest the time, and enjoy the results.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too. I havent cheated since I started back about two weeks ago...Yay! Feels good to be in control. I just need to keep control and watch for the carb creep. I've noticed that my calories make a huge difference too. Keeping fat up and calories reasonable is one of my difficulties. I like to eat for the sake of eating....lol but i am getting better.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I started taking KetoForce on this round (I cycle in and out of ketosis). It has helped with the energy issue, but I still get hungry and find myself needing to snack. I keep healthy (high fat) snacks handy.