Weigh In

Options
flatcoatedR
flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
My first week's weigh is 9 lbs. Always large the first week, esp coming off the holidays. But a good first week and encouragement to continue on. I feel I finally have my head on straight. How are the rest of you doing?

Replies

• Doreensd
    Doreensd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today is my first weigh in. I'm down 5.5 lbs.
  • flatcoatedR
    Options
    Doreen, that's great! We are on the way.
  • chamario
    Options
    Well done to both of you :-)

My first weigh in was today and I lost 2lbs.
    To be honest I didn't make the best of choices this week so I'm hoping to do a bit better next week, more fruit & veg less pasta!

Sarah x
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats chamario, swimhc, doreensd!!!!

Today is 206. I am still the same but i am increasing water and i think that needs to balance out since i am very dehydrated. I am excited for future.
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 15....down 8.5 lbs!
  • loricap
    loricap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    down 5 lbs this week.. Feeling good..
  • flatcoatedR
    Options
    Great Job Everyone. My weigh in for the week was tonight. I was down another 4 lbs.
    Keep up the good work. Let's make this year all of us reach our health and weight goals..
    Sherri
  • loricap
    loricap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    down 3.4 lbs this week...total since jan 1 is 12 lbs lost
  • flatcoatedR
    Options
    Hello
    Down 18 lbs in January. Good start. I've still got 120 lbs to go. How is everyone else doing?:flowerforyou:
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing an awesome job! I gained a little bit over the weekend but it was from a major willpower fail involving sweets. Oh well, that kind of stuff happens but don't dwell on it, just move on and promise yourself you'll do better. I'm saying that as much for you guys as I am for me. I'm less than 20 from maintenance though so that's awesome!