Be Honest You've Dibbled & Dabbled too!

Options
Ayesha0624
Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
I can admit I find myself eating little stuff here and there while doing Insanity like a piece of chocolate or a few chips! Anybody else out there find themselves doing the same BUT produced some results? Don't worry I'm not judging because if I'm guilty I know others are too! What did you eat? How often? How far are you into Insanity and How much did you lose? I just completed day 5 and I dont follow the nutrition guide however I do eat healthy so to speak as far as planning my meals and choosing better foods, nothing I eat is processed, and all i drink is water..no sodas, juice, or alcohol..so I do really good for the most part. Can't wait to see the results tho!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Eating DURING the workout? No, I'm too busy trying to breathe!
  • Ayesha0624
    Options
    Lol! True that! But not literally during the workout...only thing im reaching for is water :) but by all means during the duration of Insanity ( the full 60 days) trying to eat clean but eating a little other things as well
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Lol! True that! But not literally during the workout...only thing im reaching for is water :) but by all means during the duration of Insanity ( the full 60 days) trying to eat clean but eating a little other things as well

I do IIFYM, so didn't eat 'clean' while I did insanity...
  • Ayesha0624
    Options
    What is IIFYM?
  • brad81684
    Options
    If it fits your macros. Pretty much says a calorie is a calorie regardless and you just stay at a deficit to continue to loose weight.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    If it fits your macros. Pretty much says a calorie is a calorie regardless and you just stay at a deficit to continue to loose weight.

No

If it fits your macros means you can eat what you like as long as you hit your fat and protein goals... of course you will lose weight if you are in a calorie deficit, but theres more to iifym than just calories.