The rest of the story

Agate69
Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
Thanks for all the advice/comments concerning soda at parties. 26 people, beer and wine consumption good, but this does not tempt me. No soda served and no one asked. I bought a cute clear pitcher with an infuser in it, filled one with lemon /limes and the other with cucumbers and rosemary. Beautiful and delicious. Went through a couple of pitchers of each with thank yous for good beverages! Odd, all pelf brought relatively healthy snacks except for the bag of "Baileys " truffles. Fruit, cheese, smoked salmon, veggie pizza, gluten free crackers, hummus. This is a new social group we are trying to organize from church. Next month is a community theater, the next month a historical society exhibit about prohibition, and dinner following in a cave restaurant where they used to hide wine and hard stuff during prohibition, April will be an April fools wine tasting and Bunco , May is. A service project and a Korean dinner. We got a lot done in 3 hrs
My ice luminaries were awesome. That happens when it has bee minus 20. Fill a huge balloon with water, freeze outside till almost solid, break balloon, use hair dryer to melt hole, empty excess water in center, add candlein the ice ball.

Replies