new to this group and cant get my head around it pleasehelp

Options
dejavuohlala
dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
Hi

As you can see form my MFP profile i have hit a plateau for the past 2 weeks and cant seem to move, i sometime wonder if i am eating enough but i am worried about eating more in case the scales go up.

i have physical restrictions and ma using walking as my exercise, am i eating enough??????????

i would welcome your comments

thank you Carol

Replies

• BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    First, it's not unusual to have a stall in weight loss that will last a few weeks- you may get a big loss in a few days. Weight loss doesn't always happen on a week-by-week basis.
    The members of the group are a great resource and are more than willing to answer your questions, but it's helpful if you could give the following information:
    * Your diary isn't public and we don't know your height, weight, age, etc. It's impossible to tell if you're eating enough if we don't know stats.
    *What is your history? How long have you been losing and what has your rate of loss been? What has been your daily average of cals during your weight loss? What is your exercise routine?

I also recommend visiting eatmore2weighless.com for more info:)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    No one except your friends can see your MFP profile, so no, we can't tell.

"Mr mechanic, is that strange sound my car is making the alternator, power steering, or perhaps the water pump?"
    Mechanic - "I don't hear a strange sound"
    "Oh, well this isn't my car, mine's at home"
    Mechanic - "......."

:tongue: :wink:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi

As you can see form my MFP profile i have hit a plateau for the past 2 weeks and cant seem to move, i sometime wonder if i am eating enough but i am worried about eating more in case the scales go up.

i have physical restrictions and ma using walking as my exercise, am i eating enough??????????

i would welcome your comments

thank you Carol

Make your diary public so we can see. Or just tell us his much you are eating!

Sometimes a plateau means it's time for a diet break. Try eating your maintenance for a week then go back to your cut.