What are you MOST proud of Today?

Options
gonabfit
gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
I find it helpful to aim for something to be proud of each day... Maybe it would help you guys too.

Today I am proud of the fact that I got up and got moving even though I didn't feel like it. :-) It's hard to get moving but once I DO, it is sooooo worth it. I have to remember that the times I don't want to "Just Do it"

Replies

• dconaghan
    dconaghan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've been drinking 8-10 glasses of water again. I really notice a difference when I'm not drinking it.
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Great job Dconaghan!!

I'm proud that I am still skipping fast food more often than I'm not! :-D And I'm increasing my water intake and bringing my lunch! These are MAJOR accomplishments for me.
  • feliperss
    feliperss Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good job, both of you!

I'm proud that I am making sure to drink more and avoiding too much sodium in my foods. Also ever since I got my Fitbit I've been moving SO much more than I used to, which feels great!
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Great job on the moving more Felepers!!

I'm proud that today I've stuck to my "eating plan", drinking water, and I worked out!! Burned 870 + calories, made my 10,000 steps (I use a fit bit too), and getting some cleaning/packing done.
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Way to go Misskitty!!! :-) That takes discipline!
  • gonabfit
    Options
    I'm VERY proud of the amount of exercise I did yesterday... but I'm ALSO proud of the way I controlled my eating today. I may have under eaten a bit, but I'll bring it to balance tomorrow. I just wasn't very hungry and made better choices!

Egg white mcmuffin and nonfat caramel mocha for breakfast
    Lean cuisine for lunch
    donut

--- haven't had dinner yet.

But for me, this is a good day! Oh and water and tea!
  • gonabfit
    Options
    I'm MOST proud that I reached my goal of 10,000 steps. I took care of errands after work and have not been taking too many naps. :)
  • Skinny_Carly
    Options
    Great work guys :)

I'm proud of myself today for turning down outrageously tempting treats when offered at work (we're talking lollies, scones with jam and cream, Tim tams, freddo frogs.......hard core temptation!!!!!! Lol
  • tj3075
    tj3075 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud that I took the stairs twice instead of the elevator. I also did a 15 minute elevated treadmill exercise. I am hoping that I am not to sore to do a short zumba this afternoon after work. Fibro is flaring, so I do not have much confidence.
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mondays are always really crazy and stressful for me at work. But today, I just said to heck with it and was in a much better place than usual. I wasn't afraid to say, "I've only got two hands" (with a smile of course :wink: ). Good to let it go ~ no 9 hours today and even left a big pile of work on my desk... without feeling guilty!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I am most proud today that I got my lifting workout in AND did a spin class afterwards in preparation for going out to lunch with my friend. There is no nutritional data available but I logged something close to what I usually get and if I stick with what is planned and can get by without an afternoon snack I should be under by 3 calories for the day! The real test is sticking to it!

I'm also super proud I didn't go off on the jack***es at the gym who just decided to move in and take my bench -while I was using it!!! Granted I had my towel on it and clipboard and was using the weight rack for balance support but they just started racking weights on it! I looked at them , said "I had planned another set guys but I guess not" and walked away. Ok, I'm getting mad again! Just wow. How unbelievably rude.
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of pressing play on my insanity dvd even though it was 25 Celsius (about 80F)in my living room! Plus I walked further today by 300 steps☺

Well done to everyone else. Great achievements all round!!
  • tj3075
    tj3075 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did stairs and 30 minutes on an elevated treadmill.

Today was a very painful flare day. So I stuck to my diet.

I will be checking in for this week on Saturday.
  • fearlessmae
    Options
    I walked 2 miles ran 1 mile and I've been drinking 10 cups if water a day!!

AND I lost 2 more pounds... woo hoo
  • KDiddy27
    KDiddy27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this in the check-in thread, but we ordered pizza tonight and I love pizza. Love it. I usually get through 4 slices without even thinking. Tonight I took 2 slices, told myself this is not my last chance to eat pizza, and didn't go back for more. And I got my exercise in. Very proud. :)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,278 Member
    Options
    We took a friend to a Mexican restaurant for her b'day lunch today. I ordered chicken tortilla soup...I did not have chips and dip; I did not have birthday ice cream. I enjoyed the company and half of my soup and was happy. I had grapes back at the office and that was enough sweet for me! I will be walking four miles w/my daughter in about an hour. It's been a good Thursday!

Chris
  • gonabfit
    Options
    I am proud that I have NOT given up. I'm proud that this morning I packed my breakfast and that I have packed my lunch and had something healthy.

I still need to work on my attitude towards cooking all of my meals at home but I am proud of what I've done so far! not to mention I walked to work though I could drive... and I exercised on my breaks.
  • gonabfit
    Options
    I'm proud that I am making sure to get my water in and REST so my ankle can heal.

It takes strength for me to choose to relax. I am a busy bee....
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Today I'm proud that I took the time to relax and watch a few movies AND then workout before bed. 7.5 hours of sleep and then work again in the am.