N.O.-Xplode 2.0 Pre-Workout Question

Options
Anyone else drink this? It gives me CRAZY energy and I definitely feel a difference with my lifts, like there's just more oomph behind it. My problem is that it makes me feel super nauseous for a few hours. I was drinking it right after mixing, but the fizz and the nausea were not a good mixture, so I've started to let it settle for 15-30 minutes to let all the fizz settle, but I still get nauseous. Doesn't really affect my workout overall and I love the stuff, so willing to work around it if there's no solution - but it's unpleasant, so if there's a solution, I'd love to hear it.

Does anyone else get this and if so, have you found away around it?

Replies

• haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I've not actually tried this but I will tomorrow. My friend Dan from HomePhysique was kind enough to send me a bunch of supplements for free and actually sent me a small container of this. I normally don't take supplements (except whey and creatine) as I don't feel they make a significant difference so I'm sort of looking forward to it I guess. For others interested, the link is here: http://www.bsnonline.net/details/noxplode.html

Not sure what to recommend without knowing you. Maybe try half your standard serving? It has caffeine in it, so take that into account when you drink tea/coffee in the morning?