New to the Group

Options
Hey!

My name is Tatyanna and I just joined today. I didn't even know this group existed, it would've came in handy during my struggle to lose 60 pounds! I was diagnosed with Graves' Disease so I had to take a 6 month hiatus from working out. I also had to take a semester off school. I didn't use MFP at all and I only gained 10 pounds so I consider that an accomplishment!

About me:

I am just turned 20 two weeks ago and I am a junior at Ohio State
I am lazy, the medicine I take for Graves contributes to some of my tiredness, but overall, im a lazy person so...
I lost 75 pounds my freshman year of college and I want to lose about 60 more
I am fun! I love to have fun, and I want to look good
I am engaged to the BEST airman out there, so you will see some depressing posts from me, but we've been dating since I was 16 and he's been in the AF for almost two years, it's a struggle but I got this
I'm young so I still make silly mistakes
My family owns a pizza restaurant across the street from the White Sox Stadium (Ok, my parents)

My goals before the semester ends April 30th are:

1) Get a job/internship with Disney, Cedar Fair Parks, or a daycare (my majors are Early/Middle Childhood Education and Spanish
2) Lose 25-30 pounds
3) Complete 30ds, C25k and insanity
4) A 4.0 GPA

My goals for 2014 are:

1) Lose 40-60 more pounds
2) Complete both semesters with a 4.0 GPA
3) Get my Graves to go into remission with whole, organic foods
4) Get closer to my family
5) Complete the above mentioned programs and T25

That's pretty much all about me!

Replies

• retainedlosses
    retainedlosses Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You sound pretty cool. I'm adding, okay? :)
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hey!

My name is Tatyanna and I just joined today. I didn't even know this group existed, it would've came in handy during my struggle to lose 60 pounds! I was diagnosed with Graves' Disease so I had to take a 6 month hiatus from working out. I also had to take a semester off school. I didn't use MFP at all and I only gained 10 pounds so I consider that an accomplishment!

About me:

I am just turned 20 two weeks ago and I am a junior at Ohio State
    I am lazy, the medicine I take for Graves contributes to some of my tiredness, but overall, im a lazy person so...
    I lost 75 pounds my freshman year of college and I want to lose about 60 more
    I am fun! I love to have fun, and I want to look good
    I am engaged to the BEST airman out there, so you will see some depressing posts from me, but we've been dating since I was 16 and he's been in the AF for almost two years, it's a struggle but I got this
    I'm young so I still make silly mistakes
    My family owns a pizza restaurant across the street from the White Sox Stadium (Ok, my parents)

My goals before the semester ends April 30th are:

1) Get a job/internship with Disney, Cedar Fair Parks, or a daycare (my majors are Early/Middle Childhood Education and Spanish
    2) Lose 25-30 pounds
    3) Complete 30ds, C25k and insanity
    4) A 4.0 GPA

My goals for 2014 are:

1) Lose 40-60 more pounds
    2) Complete both semesters with a 4.0 GPA
    3) Get my Graves to go into remission with whole, organic foods
    4) Get closer to my family
    5) Complete the above mentioned programs and T25

That's pretty much all about me!

Excellent! Thanks for sharing! You say you are lazy but you have done, continue to do or have plans to do some great things! you will continue to be successful!