I miss you all :(

Options
SuperCrsa
SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
Hey ladies,

Just want to drop a note...
The time on this challenge was so awesome! Thank you all for taking part. I loved this start to a new journey and you bet you I am still lifting :) Just gotten back in after holidays off.

Seriously miss all you girls! It was fun and encouraging!

ATM I am working on my own routine. Holidays were very slack, nearly 3 weeks off from the gym. But feels absolutely great to get back in. I sort of designed my own routine to follow, taking some good oldies from our routine and a few new ones. Planning 3 day split. Gives body plenty of time to recover :)

But enjoying it! Im still at odds at what weight rep range I am going to start off with and how to change it up a bit. But just climbing in there and sticking it out.

I bought myself 4 x 2.5kg weights over the holidays (my christmas pressie to self) and I AM SO GLAD I invested in this!! This is exactly what I was missing to lift progressively heavier! Yay!!

Holiday was not good for the scale weight and I put on about 4kgs.. I dont care! it was a holiday, next year the plan is to lose extra for then. But looking forward to hitting my goal weight this year! Should be within the next 4 months if I behave! Lol.

Hope you are all still kicking *kitten*!

Much love!

Charissa