Water

Options
ok i know there is always a debate about how much you should drink.. but the thing is our bodies need water so are you drinking water or filling up on other liquids teas, coffee, juices.. water is our best friend its a magical liquid

http://www.mangosteen-natural-remedies.com/benefits-of-drinking-water.html

if you have problems getting water in.. download a app called drinking water.

Replies

• Vol7
    Vol7 Posts: 57
    Options
    One of my goals for the week is to drink more water and less soft drinks. I really enjoy my coke every day but I thought if I could give up the soft drinks other vices would be easy. 2 days in have only had 1 8oz can.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    im proud of you.. you can do anything you set your mind too
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible at drinking water. The closest I get to drinking water is the ice cubes in cocktails or very weak tea.
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is one area where I don't normally have a problem. Pretty much all I drink is water and coffee, and I've limited myself to 3 cups a day on coffee. Oh, and a couple of adult beverages once or twice a week. :drinker:

I used to drink a good amount of soda but now I have one maybe once a month and really haven't craved them since I started drinking more water ... But Dr Pepper is still so yummy! But only once in awhile.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    sea.. we need water.. it helps our body in so many ways.. we can check in here each day..would that help?
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I drink 3 liters or more of water every day it works out to over 12 cups or more
    I also drink green tea and or coffee
    cut out soda completely
    never really liked juice
    only have milk in my smoothies or cereal
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've been doing really well drinking water, usually 11-12 servings a day. I log it in my food diary.

Hubby and I are going into New Orleans this weekend to celebrate his birthday (late, it was in Dec) we'll be having some adult beverages then! :drinker:
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Water is hard for me to drink because I always said I can smell it. I drink bottle water it seems to help, I'm lucky to drink 2 a day and 1 cup of coffee.. No soda I cut all that out. I'm not much of a drinker so my own little goal is to start drinking more water.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    do you have a water app on your phone?
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 1.5 litres a day thanks to a juice bottle I have, and then I have black teas and coffees and hot chocolates throughout the day, very rarely diet coke as well, so this is one department where I'm doing fine!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    nice!!