Daily Accountability Goals

Hi. I have an idea for daily accountability.

We can start with an INSIDE ACTIVITY, an OUTSIDE ACTIVITY, a LEARNING ACTIVITY and a calorie count.

The INSIDE ACTIVITY is any fitness workout done INSIDE the home. Examples can include: Cleaning, work out videos, squats, jumping jacks, etc. 10 MINUTES

The OUTSIDE ACTIVITY is any fitness workout done OUTSIDE the home. Examples can include, running, walking, jump kicks, etc. 10 MINUTES

The LEARNING ACTIVITY Is the research to find a new article or video about fitness or health and expanding your knowledge. Just read something new to share with us!

The CALORIE COUNT is your predetermined daily calorie goals.

The purpose of these 4 daily points are to get you thinking about fitness whether you are inside the house or not, in front of your computer or not. Once I was at the DMV and did leg raises the entire time I was in line. I walk every day for 4 miles. I come home and do 2 workout videos and count my calories. I read EVERY DAY about fitness and pin the info I find to my pinterest board and I even write fitness articles for my women's empowerment blog when I learn interesting things.

If you can DECIDE you'd like to hit these 4 POINTS every day, let us know and we can check back in, share links to information and talk about the creative ways we met our inside, outside and learning points.

Sounds good?

Replies

• lettice84
    lettice84 Posts: 3 Member
    Sounds like a plan! :)
  • flyygal
    flyygal Posts: 37 Member
    Sounds like a plan. Can i start?

INSIDE ACTIVITY: This a.m I did P90x Core for about 50 minutes.
    OUTSIDE - I squatted at my desk for a minute every 10 minutes at work
    NEW INFO - I learnt about the many benefits of Kale http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/the-truth-about-kale
    Though it's too cold for a smoothie, I blend Kale, Half a banana, Apple, Whey Protein, Matcha Green Tea and Almond Milk and have it as breakfast or lunch on my very busy days
  • TP2323
    TP2323 Posts: 32
    INSIDE ACTIVITY: Today I did Level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I am on Day 5.
    OUTSIDE ACTIVITY: I Played tennis and walked for 50 minutes.
    NEW INFO: I learned that a fat belly can be caused by stress and even exercise or healthy dieting can't change it back!
    CALORIES: I am well under my cal count. I even said NO to Subway cookies to cut back on sugars.

YAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!
  • TP2323
    TP2323 Posts: 32
    INSIDE ACTIVITY: 30 Day Shred Video - 20 minutes
    OUTSIDE ACTIVITY: 4 Miles Walking
    TODAY I LEARNED: Found a really cool website with pictures of women by body weight, height and shape. As I browsed I thought to myself, "Is that what I look like? Not bad. LOL" Here it is: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Met my calorie goals. I find it difficult to actually get to my 1600 calories because I don't eat out much.
  • arhoney
    arhoney Posts: 27 Member
    Sounds like a plan. Can i start?

INSIDE ACTIVITY: This a.m I did P90x Core for about 50 minutes.
    OUTSIDE - I squatted at my desk for a minute every 10 minutes at work
    NEW INFO - I learnt about the many benefits of Kale http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/the-truth-about-kale
    Though it's too cold for a smoothie, I blend Kale, Half a banana, Apple, Whey Protein, Matcha Green Tea and Almond Milk and have it as breakfast or lunch on my very busy days

Your smoothie sounds great! Can you be a little specific with your recipe? How much of each ingredient? Thanks!