WHICH BOOK?

Options
lieladp
lieladp Posts: 17 Member
For those of you who have read the NROL books, which one do you recommend? Should I go for New Rules of lifting for Women or New Rules of Lifting for Life. I am a 29 year old female and am only starting out with lifting.

Replies

• sleepyjen
    sleepyjen Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have new rules for women and I like it pretty well.
  • lieladp
    lieladp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I think if I don't receive any more replies I'll take it as a sign that I should just sit on the couch and have some bacon...
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Well...don't really know anything about the other books that much yet, so not one to ask.

I suggest taking a look through all the books at the book store and then deciding from there. Or go to amazon and look over the reviews. Going to be kind of one sided here for "For Women" and "Supercharged".
  • sleepyjen
    sleepyjen Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I figure I'll do supercharged when I make it through for women. :)
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It depends on your comfort level with lifting. I finished "For Women" in November and now I'm on "Supercharged". I really like them both, but I think I would have found "Supercharged" very intimidating if I hadn't done " For Women" first. I was completly new to lifting at the time and having to choose my own exercises would have been too confusing.