Week 3!!

Options
kbolton322
kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
Good Morning Everybody...
How are you work outs going?? I had to take a break since I rolled my ankle the other night but I'm back at it tonight... I'm missing my work outs...
Are you starting to see change?? Are you feeling differant??

Replies

• squid1979
    squid1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I thought I was seeing some change, but I've gained 1kg and 1% body fat, despite the fact that most days I'm 500-1000 under calories. Very strange. Maybe I shouldn't trust the body fat measurement on my scales, and assume the weight gain is muscle?

Anyway, I've reduced my colorie target by 200 to see is that makes any difference.

I've gained 1 or 2 cm in my thighs, calves, and knees, but none of the other parts of my body appear to have changed significantly.

I made some good progress in my second fit test yesterday, so that was nice to see.

Today I'm suffering from a lack of motivation. It probably has something to do with the temperature over the past few days here in Adelaide. It's been around 44º C (~111º F) and it's not over yet. Anyway, it's only 40 minutes, so I should just push through it right? :-)
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    From 27th December (3 weeks)

I am down 0.9kg and down 0.5% Body Fat. I think this is pretty impressive as I went a bit free and easy with what I have been eating, but still logged it all. I averaged 1959 cals a day (although the goal is set to 1464).

Measurement wise I am 3cm off the bust, 2cm off the waist, 1cm off the hips and 3 cm off my belly. I can see the ghost of some abs coming out and am much more toned in my shoulders, thighs and arms.

I ended up working out 7 times last week - doing the Cardio Recovery on my 'Rest Day' because I enjoy it so much!

But this week is also shark week and it has been really difficult. I get really ravenous the week before and really tired. I am still getting the work outs done but it ain't easy.