Wacky Wednesday

Options
I was thinking we as a group could start a daily thread, who ever gets on MFP first can start the tread you name it what ever you feel for the day and anyone can chime in. It helps get to know everyone. You can ask question, post what your plan is for the day or just vent. As you get on daily you will get to know everyone and it just nice and it helps stay focused for the day. So I will start today..

I been struggling with weight for a few years, so this year I just made up my mind to do something about it.. I just want to get healthy. I lost my mom 2 years ago on New Year's Day, and I figured I owed it to her to get healthy. So she's my motivation.
I started the 30 day shred... It's kicking my butt, but I am feeling better.

Today I had to run my dad for blood work, so I am running behind with my workout but I'm going to do that today. My goal is to build up to doing more. I have an elliptical so I am going to start that. As the weather gets warmer I will start walking outside.

Hope everyone has a good day..

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i lost my dad 3 years ago.. tomorrow is his birthday. i did some emotionally eating today.. mom had a scope today so its been a full day.. tomorrow in dads honor im starting a 30 day clean challenge.. no more junk. going back to eating my way.

love j m shes great.. you will look so great. your mom is watching over you.

lets do this!
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Lynn, you and your family will be in prayers today I know it will be a tough day. Good luck on Your 30 day challenge, your dad will hold your hand through it. As I go through my day I hear that little fish singing " just keep swimming just keep swimming". Have a good day..
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    thanks sweetie. it is but hes in a better place.
  • Portlandmom
    Portlandmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi - plan on doing aqua class tonight with weights and treadmill prior. I am doing a 5 week challenge trying to lose 10 pounds by 2/17.