UPDATE

Options
Hello!! How is everyone doing? What is biggest obstacle?? What is your favorite exercise??? LET'S CHAT!!

Replies

• KatsPaw1992
    KatsPaw1992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    biggest obstacle? SWEETS!!!! I can handle it for 2-3 days w/o eating any then I binge then I'm good for 2-3 days. I'm not one that can have just 1 cookie. If I eat 1 I have to have 12!
    I'm following THE NEW RULES OF LIFTING FOR WOMEN. I'm on stage 2 which I just started this past Monday. Body is good sore!
  • ZamaMama
    ZamaMama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been sick and I haven't been able to exercise for a number of days, but my I've been sticking to healthy eating so I've still lost a little bit. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to my workouts soon. I did walk a bit today, but I started coughing too hard and had to go home for a cough drop! I'm afraid that I'll lose the enthusiasm and momentum I had going for me the longer these sick days drag on. Any suggestions for getting through sick days?
  • marieshapeup
    marieshapeup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    COOKIES!! Especially now, damn Girl scouts and their peanut butter patties!! Be strong, buy SMALL packages of goodies so when you binge (and we all do) you stop at empty. KEEP UP THE MOTIVATION!!
  • marieshapeup
    marieshapeup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are pushing thru to at least walk says you won't lose your motivation, keep it up!! Movement is the best medicine, even if you are lying in your bed doing leg lifts, keep going (as Dora the fish said, "Just keeping swimming.." hehehe), and when you feel better you will be off and running not really having missed a beat.