How YOU doin?

Options
BeckyLF05
BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
Hi AFC'ers!!!!!

I am doing MUCH better this week! I am DETERMINED to see that number come down on Monday for the weigh-in! I have been getting some cardio in this week...big improvement over last week.:drinker:

Hope you ALL are having a productive week! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Nice going Becky!
    You are doing great ... all that weight loss on your ticker is good motivation for the benefits of staying power :)
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I really struggled my first week due to various reasons. I am now below (finally) where I started this challenge so I hope I can kind better ways to deal with life's curveballs!
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Glad you all are doing well!!

I'm struggling this week, big time. PMS is kicking my butt. I'm depressed and/or angry most of the time and I want to eat everything in sight. I haven't gone too overboard... just a little over yesterday. I'm not sure if I'll be down any on Monday, but I hope so!!

I'm trying hard to stay focused and get exercise :)
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    I started a buns, guns and abs 30 day challenge for myself. found it on pinterest and it involves doing a set number of squats, pushups and leg lifts everyday. Trying to keep with it ....the leg lifts kick my butt!!! would post it here but not sure if I can...will play around with it to see if I can....
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/166633254936399574/

this should be the link to the pin.....
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/166633254936399574/

this should be the link to the pin.....

Thanks Momma, I'm going to try this when I find where I put my motivation. :smile:
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    The new scale has really upped my motivation.

I haven't run outside the past couple of days at it has been 110 here.

Things are going really well!
  • cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Better week this week though still no movement on the scales – keeping up with logging and turbofire. Have found a kettlebells lunchtime class close to where I work so may give that a go next week – am hoping continuing to change things up will get the scales moving again... but may just have to accept am in the green BMI zone now and weight loss going to be slower than I am used to/would like.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend? On the healthy side am taking the boys for a swim tomorrow afternoon (though with the amount of rain we’re getting in the UK at the moment could just open the front door rather than go to the pool!) On the less healthy side my 6yo is a budding baker and has plans for a Nigella Lawson chocolate cake recipe tomorrow – we are going to a family quiz in the evening so planning to take it with us and get rid of it all before I gobble too much of it!
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    still getting the hang of this workout but I think it will work - its from Jorge Cruise called 8 minutes in the morning - hope I will succeed
  • Lifeisfantastic
    Lifeisfantastic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

This week has been much better than last, whew. We just got a bunch of new snow overnight and I am considering stripping on my snowshoes and going for a hike!
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been a slacker this week. I'm just hoping the scale doesn't go up. Fridays and Sundays are my hardest days, but yesterday was hubby's b-day, so we didn't eat well... or I should say I didn't eat well. He's not doing this. I'll admit. I took it as an excuse to have pizza, cake, and ice cream and didn't do it in enough moderation. Fridays are the day I'm out the most. I usually do pretty good. I just don't track like I should. On Sundays, we go to my mom's for lunch, so it's hard to plan around that. Oh well, enough excuses. Back on track this morning. :) Have a great day everyone.
  • garyandkimber
    garyandkimber Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've had a good week, as far as staying within my calorie budget and exercising. BUT, that time of the month rolled around today, and I am not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. In fact, I always make a point of avoiding the scale during that week. :ohwell: I know that the extra weight I am carrying should be gone in a few days, but it's going to be depressing seeing a higher weight, when I know I've been good and done everything that I should all week. :frown:
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    First week back, after 2 months of holiday eating. It's been hard to not snack. I'm doing well with the measuring and weighing, but I want to snack and eat more helpings. I'm on Jury Duty too. All that sitting and waiting. :ohwell: I'm taking my lunch with me and only a few snacks. I'm hoping my stomach will shrink back up and I won't be wanting to snack so often.
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok I think. I weighed today and have lost but this happens often on the day before the official weigh in. Tomorrow it may not have shifted....why does this happen? It drives me nuts. Hoping for atleast a pound off tomorrow but one and half would be awesome ????
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh today, but I'm hoping to at least get back to my weight at the beginning of the challenge, I've gained the last two weeks!:grumble: