Terrific Thursday

Options
Good day everyone, I am up bright and early. I am most mornings thanks to my daughter who rescued a puppy in May from Mississippi when she came home for summer from college, and then she leaves and let's grandma take care of it. I have 3 dogs know 2 small toy pomerians which one is my daughters also, lol then the pup which they believe is lab/coon hound mix. She is a very smart dog, but I never seen such a big baby she crys and she took to one teddy bear and sucks on the paw did it since we got her.

Know for what my day may bring...
I need to clean and do laundry "never ending"
Got cable company coming to look at my dvr having issues. As always they can't give me time so of course I will have to sit and wait.
Of course I will do my Jillian 30 day shred.
Going to start my elliptical today..
** work on my goal DRINK more water...

Have a great day everyone.

Replies

• TBarron784
    TBarron784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Have a great day and let us know the outcome as well. How did the Jillian tape go and did the cable provider show up and take care of your service. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Here's my wish for a beautiful day going out to all of you. Let's make positive food and exercise choices, and spread a little sunshine. I can see the smiles of the ladies before me and my day is brightened already!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    happy Tues!!

today is daddy's birthday 3 years since he became a angel.. so im starting a 30 day clean challenge in his honor..

hmm i may pull out my shred dvd today for exercise.. yea 30 days of Jillian or Shaun will go well.

its time to take care of me

lets have a terrific Tuesday .. i love my group.. you guys rock!!