Im New!!!

Options
Hi everyone. Im just starting my 17 days, wish me luck :D

Replies

• darlincali
    darlincali Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Just started this diet on Monday and I am down 7lbs, good luck @Magic_Chicken!
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    wow that's quick!! I haven't weighed myself yet, I don't have any scales, lol. I have been measuring my waist, thighs etc and hopefully I will start to see a difference there :) how u finding the diet so far?
  • darlincali
    darlincali Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So far I am loving it. Day 2 and 3 where hard because I am so used to eating carbs and dairy but now I am feeling pretty good. I do have a piece of dark chocolate though. It's my downfall :)

How are you doing on it?
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was on day 3 on sat and then my mum ordered Chinese takeaway for dinner, oops. So started again Sunday. Have persuaded my mum to do it with me also so will make dinner times a lot easier and less tempting for me to cheat, lol. I have tried so many different green teas and still havent found one i like yet, though green tea and pomegranate seems to be the most tolerable soo far, hehe.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have joined a fitness challenge at work so am compelled to eat right as well. Day one today. so far so good.