Dukan Diet And Calories count?

Dukan is not restricting calories. Are you people consuming 700 cal. per day on Dukan???? I can't survive on 700 per day.

Replies

• vaidajurgaityte
    vaidajurgaityte Posts: 51 Member
    No, no and once again no. I could not tell you how much calories I consume a day. I stopped counting them last time, when I was doing Dukan and I failed. Common sense. All about common sense.
  • vaidajurgaityte
    Never during Dukan I was hungry. I do admit, I watch my carbs, especially those in yogurts, but this is what we should be supposed to do anyway.
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Agreed .....never count calories, I use my log as a guideline to see my macros only (like carbs).
  • auka2001
    auka2001 Posts: 5 Member
    I also do that, because otherwise I'm eating too much according to MFP.
    I use it to count carbs too.
    One question ladies, MFP calculates total carbs, including fiber. How much is your limit as Dukaneer? I read it should be less grams of Carbs (not counting fiber) than your weigh in kg. is that right? di you count sugar or total carbs minus fiber?
    Oh, BTW, looking for frineds on Dukan, so feel free to add me if you want.
  • vaidajurgaityte
    I read that ideally carbs should be kept around 80 grams on PV days and 40 grams on PP days. I also always try to consume around 25 grams of fiber, probably every dukaner understand why :happy: