Fantastic Weekend ??

Options
What are your fantastic weekend plans? I suggest getting in a workout or two if you are gonna enjoy some playoff football and snacks :)

Me I am going to try and get to the gym on Saturday and work on a "drill session" to practice some racquetball skills. I need to work up a play to practice once a week. I joined 2 racquetball leagues and I am a B playing but I realized if I improve a few things and lose a few pounds I could be an A player. Sunday, I am playing racquetball with friends as usual then watching the broncos game.

In any case have a great weekend my friends.

Replies

• sarahinsunshine
    sarahinsunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a Broncos fan and a Patriots-disliker LOL. So yes, I've been planning for Sunday. I'll get my runs in Friday through Monday instead of just every other day like I normally do.
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am a Steelers fan and we will be in the super bowl next year so this year I am pulling for the Broncos to beat Seattle in the big game.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Football doesn't really figure in my plans. I am a college football fan so I am thinking about baseball this year! New expansion of the instant replay - that's a good thing and can't wait for a MLB game in spring. Might not workout until Monday - gotta travel tomorrow and Sunday. :( I should have run today but I was ready for a beer! LOL