and another week, 1/19/14 - 1/25/14.

zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,977 Member
It is getting a little easier. Still hate the cardio, just saying. Lol. Sweat is fat crying. There is a whole lot of crying going on when I do cardio!

Shelley

Replies

• Gaby_BV
    Gaby_BV Posts: 70
    sounds awesome!! the one i hate is the lower focus.. just hate it! you are doing great!!
  • zumbaforever
    sounds awesome!! the one i hate is the lower focus.. just hate it! you are doing great!!

Ok you can do my cardio, I will do your lower body ones. :laugh: So wish that would work. Ok took a day trip to Colorado today. Picked up live copepods for my salt water aquarium. So I will have to start tomorrow. It is over four hours one way. Then took a friend out to lunch before coming home. I am going to bed now. Nite all.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,731 Member
    I got my walking done today but nothing else. The kids came over for the game, which the 49ers did NOT win, and we had dinner. It was a really nice time.

Tomorrow is a new day. Plus, I'm off tomorrow...holiday!

Chris
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    3rd week!!! I hate total body workout. And it's on the schedule twice this week.. eurk! I would take cardio every night instead of total body. Have a good week everybody!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    The kids came over for the game, which the 49ers did NOT win, and we had dinner. It was a really nice time.

I sympathize... spent the afternoon watching the Patriots lose so it was a bummer... but fun day nonetheless!

Switching up my workouts this week, so did Cardio today... I really did nail it, had to only modify one move (the starting up/downs or whatever... you start like a sprint and hope your foot back and forth. I just couldn't keep up and was on Tania's pace but stuck with it)
  • Since I was home today I knocked out Total Body and Speed 1.0. Half way through the second one I wanted to stop. I kept going, but modified Speed more than when I do it on its own.
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Since I was home today I knocked out Total Body and Speed 1.0. Half way through the second one I wanted to stop. I kept going, but modified Speed more than when I do it on its own.

I know the feeling... I feel like with the double workouts, the second workout gets more modifiers due to fatigue and stamina.

good job getting them done!
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Haven't done either of the first two workouts this week. Oops. Work has been insanely busy...56 hours in 6 straight days. Exhausted. Had my first day off today, needing to get back on the wagon.
  • zumbaforever
    Haven't done either of the first two workouts this week. Oops. Work has been insanely busy...56 hours in 6 straight days. Exhausted. Had my first day off today, needing to get back on the wagon.

I might start over. Between working late today and having a migraine the last couple of days I am way off. :( Tomorrow will be better.

Shelley
  • kamyers1289
    Started week 5 today with Total Body Circuit. Owned it. Still modifying a little on pike up progression, but getting there.

After this week, I'm going to go back and take another week to do the workouts I missed in Alpha before I move on to beta. Between the cold I had and one nasty TOM, I missed 4 days :(
  • mannana
    mannana Posts: 5 Member
    That is amazing! Don't worry about modifying I do too. Better be safe then over doing it and hurting yourself! I am on week 3 unfortunately no working out for me today because of a migraine but I hope I can do it tomorrow and try 2 workouts.
  • kamyers1289
    That is amazing! Don't worry about modifying I do too. Better be safe then over doing it and hurting yourself! I am on week 3 unfortunately no working out for me today because of a migraine but I hope I can do it tomorrow and try 2 workouts.

Good luck! I also suffer from migraines so I know how they can really mess up your day (or even a couple days, in my case).
  • mannana
    mannana Posts: 5 Member

Good luck! I also suffer from migraines so I know how they can really mess up your day (or even a couple days, in my case).

ya I still have a small one but I am going to try to work out :) I feel bad if I don't
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    I had to do 3 double workouts last week as work was so crazy I couldn't fit it in but I did the whole 6 workouts. I also ran 7.5 miles one day and didn't want to push it too much. Work is still crazy this week but trying to stay on track. I sometimes switch the workouts round as I work shifts so I do it when its convenient. I love the programme but I am still very sore. I too have to modify the pike up progressions they are a killer. I am on week 5 alpha and slightly nervous about beta. I really felt great 2 weeks in had lost inches and about 4lbs but this week I am so bloated and gained 1.2lbs I swear I am fatter than when I started. Hopefully it will settle down.
  • zumbaforever
    I had to do 3 double workouts last week as work was so crazy I couldn't fit it in but I did the whole 6 workouts. I also ran 7.5 miles one day and didn't want to push it too much. Work is still crazy this week but trying to stay on track. I sometimes switch the workouts round as I work shifts so I do it when its convenient. I love the programme but I am still very sore. I too have to modify the pike up progressions they are a killer. I am on week 5 alpha and slightly nervous about beta. I really felt great 2 weeks in had lost inches and about 4lbs but this week I am so bloated and gained 1.2lbs I swear I am fatter than when I started. Hopefully it will settle down.

I switch them around also. But now I will be only doing 2-3 a week. I will be starting a new challenge that I really like. I really like to change it up. I was thinking of doing some of the Beta one's also. You guys are doing awesome. The bloating has nothing to do with your Exercise efforts. Look at your diet more closely. Maybe to much salt? Good luck figuring it out.

Shelley
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    I eat very little salt as I cook everything fresh. I eat no processed foods at all, don't eat dairy or grains and I am gluten free. The only sugar I eat is fruit and I am going to reduce this. I follow the paleo diet and am on day 30 whole 30 so my diet is squeaky clean. I have had food intolerance testing in the past and I am intolerant to eggs I tried to reintroduce them but it's not working so they have got to go again. I am so sad about this as I really love eggs. I am thinking of P90x3 when I am done with T25 this will be a while though as my husband bought me gamma phase as well. I also have Jillian Michaels body revolution so before I buy another programme i should do that first. Loving T25 and on the whole it fits in with my chaotic life. Good luck everyone.