30 day challenge - Push!

bunnylion
bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
For me, finding the time to work out can be a huge obstacle. And I regularly have my priorities all messed up: Sometimes it is more important to me to catch up on my favorite TV shows than to work out or cook healthy meals... Anybody else feel like you're wasting too much time on things that don't really help us in any way?

Chalene challenges us to commit for 30 days to changing our lives in a way that will make us happier and more successful in what we do.

So, here we go: Some of you might know that Chalene is not only a fitness but also a life coach. So this challenge is not strictly speaking a fitness one but health is always a priority with Chalene ;-)
This challenge is about organization, setting priorities and achieving your goals (which might very well be health related). Chalene's book 'Push' made her a New York Times bestselling author and this challenge contains it's wisdom in a nutshell.

How it works: Sign up for free: http://www.chalenejohnson.com/30daychallenge/
For 30 days you are going to receive a short video (around 5 minutes) from Chalene with her life coaching advice and some home work, too :happy:

I'm excited to start this. I really need to get my mess sorted out and get my priorities straight and lose the weight!

I would be happy if some of you would care to join me :-)

Replies

• bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Why just lose weight? Why not change your ENTIRE life and reach ALL your goals.
    I stopped doing the program by day five because I got too busy chasing after my goals. And things actually seem to work out for me.
    This is crazy! I absolutely recommend it. I will start over with the program in a couple of weeks when things have settled down and I had some time to digest all those changes in my life...