What do you look forward to?

msnucerity
msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
When you get to your goal (be it inches, pounds or stones lost, pant size, etc) what do you look forward to as your ULTIMATE NSV?

As a gal who has always had calves and thighs like her brother (think muscly and thick, ideal for pushing a heavy cart up a hill) I look forward to the day when I can look forward to trying on boots.

I love boots of all kinds- riding, high-heeled, biker, etc but finding boots to accommodate my mega-calves is difficult and often embarrassing since almost none of them fit. Just trying them on is an endeavor.

So I look forward to getting back to the kind of shape I used to be in, when putting on boots didn't suck and shopping for them was fun.

What about you?

Replies

• MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    my ultimate is abs. I feel like I have been so close, the "last 10 lbs" while retaining muscle has been an ongoing battle.
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    The last time I was at an actual "pool party" I was 12 and those brats actually VOTED me the fattest one there. Oh, to be young again... I'm 25 now and barely getting over it so I think it's about time for me to get in the best shape of my life and go hang out at a Vegas pool party this summer :)
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Oh during the day I want to be cycling fast uphill like my photo (which is inspirational not real) , and in the evening I want to smiling in elegant evening wear going out with other fit active adventurous friends.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Today I took a 2 hour hike with my DH. That was an ultimate NSV. :) Every hike we take together he reminds me how I used to refuse to go on hikes. I was just too weak. Now I'm the one suggesting we go on a hike. It's awesome!
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    I used to be a competitive swing dancer, and am looking forward to getting back into it over the next couple of years. My biggest NSV will be having the additional stamina and increased mobility to be able to dance better. :)