Hiya......New to admitting i am a binge eater!

Options
jwillow1987
jwillow1987 Posts: 44 Member
Good evening all!
I am Jeanette and i have been battling with the bulge for years! I have been on the healthy eating band waggon for just over two weeks now, at first it was so hard and i binged all the time however i had a week of being really good and then i planned a binge last night (i am currently working nights!) I cannot believe the amount of crap i ate and i am now so embaressed about how much i ate infront of a work collegue (it was also deliberatly planned for last night as it is a non regular staff memeber who i would hopfully never see again!) I ate a large domnio's stuffed crust meat feast pizza, 14 frankys hot wings, 14 chicken kickers, alomost a whole bag of doritos (large!), two doughnuts, a large bar of cadbury Oreo and almost 3ltrs of full fat coke....i am sure that there was more but i dont know i ate so much! i figured that if i planned it then the amazingly strong cravings would go away and that it would be alot easier for me to diet inbetween those two weeks, and to be honest - i dont know if it is that shame of last night or giving into my craving - it does seem easier today, i dont feel like i need to eat all of the crap that i did last night but i want to eat all of my food for the night NOW!! the other difficultie is that i look at myself and i am discusted by my body and what i look like, dont get me wrong at 16+stone i have never thought i have had a beach babe body (certainly not when i was 24 stone!) but it seems so very evident to me at the moment how i actually hate myself for the way that i look today! I dont even know what i am writting this haha! i dont know what benifit it has me telling this to everyone on here to see, my husband thinks i just have mad days of eating and i dont think anyone else really notices it because it would only normally be my husband who would see me doing it. The thing is can people still be healthy and do it once or twice a month? is that ok? or am i just trying to find excuses for my beahviour/relationship with food and then gradually increase it?
Add me please i need some supportive friends!
Jeanette x
P.S i am from the UK and 26 years old :)

Replies

• MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    ITS ROUGH TO ADMIT BE PLUS NO ONE UNDERSTANDS EXCEPT OTHER BINGE EATERS. YOU ARE IN GOOD COMPANY HERE.

WE ATE DFFERENT FOODS BUT ALL IN ALL WE ATE UNTIL IT HURT. FOR ME IT LITTERALLY HURT. ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP TRYING AND POST OUR EXPERIENCES OFTEN IN ORDER TO GIVE AND RECEIVE MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT.

I DON'T THINK MY BINGING WILL EVER BE "CURED". HOWEVER, I TRY EVERY DAY TO FAKE MYSELF INTO NORMAL.

WELCOME.

NO YELLING, JUST HARD OF SEEING. ;-)