WEEK 3 P90X3

katyanne15
katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
Ok last week of this first block schedule. Lets NAIL IT. try to up your reps by just a tad to improve on the last 2 weeks. Hold the pose just one second longer than you could before. you can do this. 3rd times the charm right?? :) Total synergistics is on deck for today. lets do this!!!

Replies

• anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Total Syn: done and dusted! 220kcal burnt :)
    Will order a pull up assist this evening because I don't like the chair assist anymore.
  • katyanne15
    w3d2 is on deck. I can't believe how fast this has gone already. the last 2 weeks have flown by. Im really trying to work on my diet and get enough protein...hasn't been working out. focus focus focus!
  • katyanne15
    How has everyone been this week. I really did a number on my neck doing isometrix. I took a break yesterday but think I can manage a workout today..still hurts but have better range of motion.
  • anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Week 3 done! I missed Yoga this week but I'll try to squeeze it into week 4. Off to try Isometrix today. :)
    Hope you are feeling better Katyanne.
  • katyanne15
    I am thank you!!! hitting week 4 strong..gonna try and do a couple doubles to make up for last week
    Week 3 done! I missed Yoga this week but I'll try to squeeze it into week 4. Off to try Isometrix today. :)
    Hope you are feeling better Katyanne.