Week 3! How's your exercising going?

tricoachart
tricoachart Posts: 32 Member
Week Three: Time flies! So what kinds of exercising are you doing to help facilitate your weight loss? Let’s hear from everyone. Let’s spend a few moments and throw our group support to – well, the whole group! Way to go Team Springs! Not all of us are logging our exercises on myfitnesspal and that's fine. But what kinds of exercising are you doing to go in conjunction with your diet? I encourage you to be taking down some measurements each week. I hope you’re not forgetting to do that. Weight, inches, clothes size you’re now able to wear, something that's relevant to what you want to accomplish. For the contest we are measuring percentage of weight lost but that doesn't mean that other measurements aren't important. In fact, as far as your health is concerned and contest aside, actual weight may be the least important number. Things like body fat %, muscle mass, and others that we aren't necessarily equipped to measure during the challenge, often tell a truer tale of your health and wellness. And then of course there is another important measurement to take note of - how are you feeling? If you feel good about your progress so far – why not treat yourself to something special. Maybe not a big piece of chocolate cake – not yet anyway!

Way to go! We’re all proud of your efforts! You can do this!

Replies

• Ive been doing 2 - 20 minute walks during the day! For now, that is what Im doing. I will step it up a notch in a week or two. :)
  • tricoachart
    tricoachart Posts: 32 Member
    A step at a time!
  • joycerichter
    joycerichter Posts: 4 Member
    Exercise = A+
    Food choices and giving in to cravings = C-
    My weight has gone up and down 2 lbs several times. Time to get serious about EATING right especially at NIGHT.

4 times a week I participate in a 45-min high intensity Cycle Class.
    2 times a week I work on core strength, abs, light weights, stretching
    5 times a week I walk my dogs about 2 miles at a gait that varies between 15-min/mile and a 12-min/mile jog. Kind of a SLOG!