Fit by Summer~*~*

Options
jborski21
jborski21 Posts: 13 Member
Hi all,

So, I am new to MFP- have been on here for about a week or so actually logging my food and joining groups. I am 26 years old, and currently about 50 pounds overweight. I am married with a furry baby- a 5 pound puppy who might as well be our baby (she is spoiled!!!) Lol.

So, I just began my journey and 1/16/14- I decided that I am feeling sluggish, self-conscious, and just gross. I am young and want to be healthy and HOT!!!

I have been eating healthy- small meals 6 times a day, no soda, cut out a LOT of sugar (Ice cream is my weakness- I have not had any)- and have started "JIllian Michaels' 30 Day Shred!!!!)

So far, I have lost 6 Pounds!!! (And it has not even been a week!!) My goal is to lose my 50 pounds by the end of July, which would be a healthy 2 pound a week weight loss, but I dont' mind dropping more as long as i continue to stay healthy.

ANYWAYS-- I would love to get support, ideas, motivation, and just hear from some of YOU!!! I am also here for support and motivation-- I need some ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can watch those pounds DROP!!!!!

:heart: :happy: