week 2 ten point challenge

Options
xqueenbee24x
xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
Week 2 – 10 point challenge: bend and stretch

…and reach for the stars because this week you’ll be stretching! In addition to the stretching you do before and or after your workout you will be incorporating additional stretching into your day. For five out of the seven days this week you are asked to add ten extra minutes of stretching at a time spate from your usual stretching routine.

In order to earn credit for this challenge you will have to complete the stretching requirements in full. No points will be awarded for less than five days and fifty minutes of stretching. For the sake of the challenge I ask that you stick to the ten minute minimum on the five days. You are more than welcome to go above and beyond if you want. Please reply to this thread by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday in order to earn credit for the challenge.

Replies

• claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Can yoga count? I've been wanting to work it into my day. This will give me the motivation I need.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,398 Member
    Options
    I did my ten minutes of stretching for the challenge! I usually do 5 minutes before and after my run plus do a couple minutes before my strength training every morning!
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I did yoga 5 days this week for 10 minutes! (I'm studying for my finals and haven't got the time for any other exercise..)
  • brdgt
    brdgt Posts: 20
    Options
    I never stretch before or after workouts so this was a challenge for me, but I did it (5 times, 10 minutes each)!
  • Nikki_G30
    Nikki_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not to late to respond. I just realized I never did! Anyway, I stretched 10 mins for 5 days for a total of 50.