Time to shine tuesday

Options
don't hide your light.. be all that's within you.. dont listen to that voice saying you cant. that's just fear of failing.. failure is success turned inside out. you are worth this . show the world who you are and shine like the beautiful star you are.

Replies

• zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    A new day a new me. I am getting motivated and will soon be a different me when I look in the mirror. I am motivated and ready to face any challenge that comes along.

The first one is drinking my water. Lol

I am getting ready to do Jillian and looking forward to it.

Have a great day everyone..
  • jennhill310
    Options
    I'm feeling good after a 40 min exercise. Had a green monster shake for lunch. I got weighed at the doctors yesterday and even though I haven't lost anything yet I feel like I'm getting stronger.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Great words of wisdom! I am all about setting goals and reaching them today.
  • roxanethree
    roxanethree Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I fought my way through my exercise this morning with a cold. I was trying to talk myself out of doing weights until tonight after work, but so glad I got them done. Snacking before lunch when I was getting the kids food ready was a bit out of control, but I'll cover it later with a quick walk if I'm over.

Hope everyone else is making it through the day ok!
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    After taking a day off...back at it. Able to keep HR avg at 147, with max of 165 over 40 minute workout. I am about to go into 14 day VO2 max booster cycle.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i am so proud of each of you! lets keep moving forward.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Today was a productive day. I think I'm giving up on the 10K steps a day. I do too many other things throughout the day. I do the Last Chance Workout today and water toning for 45 mins. I think it was a good day overall. I am getting stronger. I am still slow at doing some reps for things like renegade flies, but I get them done. I recently went up in weights to 8lbs and it will take some getting used to. I am feeling pretty good as my day unwinds a bit. Almost 9 PM here. Take care everyone!

:drinker:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I had a good day too. Drank plenty of water and worked out for an hour this evening while my husband watched tv (= nap on the sofa).

I made it through level 1 day 1 of 30 day shred, had to modify a few things but I made it all the way through! Followed that with Denise Austin Cardio Kick Boxing and followed that with Denise Austin upper body (abs and arms). I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow! Nice change from the treadmill and I feel like I'm getting a full body work out by doing these videos. I definitely feel it more in my thighs!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    ronda i have to modify some things but im doing the shred too.. . i think i will pull out turbo jam and a couple other videos way to go on the water.

lilly.. im giving up the 10.000 steps as well. when i dont get them in i feel like i didnt accomplish everything i set out to do so im just going to focus on the power of 3. congrats upping weights.. ok now i have to google renegade flys..

clean eating.. 30 min ex.. water..

thats what works for me.
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My shining moment today was being on time for work. Also, I ate vegetables when I got home from work instead of devouring cheese and crackers like I normally do.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    good job being on time for work!

way to go.. veggies are so much better for you.. crackers will leave you hungry.. good