Dieting buddy wanted

Options
Hi,

I am 5"6 currently weigh 151lbs. My true weight is 130lbs. Looking for a diet support buddy, with a similar goal weight preferred not essential. I have done Dukan once before, going from 135lbs to 125lbs. Unfortunately, with a lot of stressful events in the past year I have not been able to sustain motivation and I failed to consolidate properly which was A SERIOUS MISTAKE.
I lost about 4lbs doing Atkins, and I am ready to give Dukan another go. This time I want to do it properly and follow the rules. Who's with me?

B

Replies

• vaidajurgaityte
    vaidajurgaityte Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Heya,

Feel free to add me to your friends. I will be glad dukaning with more folk.

It's my second time doing dukan as well, you can read a bit more in my profile.

I hope the start has been good?
    Good luck x
  • Elimi88
    Elimi88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I would like to have a dukan buddy also! Feel free to add me I'm just about to start tomorrow and my second time around! Unfortunately, i didn't follow through the consolidation phase like you and gained the weight back on! But i am determined to do it right this time :)
  • Borginator
    Options
    I'm starting the attack phase tomorrow, would love some buddies!
  • auka2001
    auka2001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm already in cruise phase, doing it quite well (except for the exercise part...)
  • Boskind27
    Boskind27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing Dukan and looking for a buddy?
  • steveb85
    steveb85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Please add!