Just started Optifast

Options
Hi Guys,
Today is my first day of Optifast. I have done previously the full program of 12 weeks in 2009. Then got pregnant and never took care of myself. Now I am ready to take charge of myself and looking for support. Recently was diagnosed with high blood pressure and arrhythmia frustrated I am with myself. I want to be around my kids. Hoping that today will go smoothly with no cheating.
I am looking for support encouragement which I need to achive my goal to loosing 40 lbs.

Replies

• christygb
    christygb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    Today is my first day of Optifast. I have done previously the full program of 12 weeks in 2009. Then got pregnant and never took care of myself. Now I am ready to take charge of myself and looking for support. Recently was diagnosed with high blood pressure and arrhythmia frustrated I am with myself. I want to be around my kids. Hoping that today will go smoothly with no cheating.
    I am looking for support encouragement which I need to achive my goal to loosing 40 lbs.

Hi Penlover,
    I'm just wrapping up week 2 on Optifast 70. I wish you all the best this go around. Nice to know that you liked it so well the last time that you are turning to the program again. This is my first time on the program and I need to lose over 100 lbs. I'm also writing about this adventure in a blog. optifastadventurer.blogspot.com and am linking to other great blogs of women who are at various stages of this program.

Take care,
    Christy
  • raekirby
    raekirby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Penlover,

Welcome to the journey of loosing weight with Optifast. I started Optifast 800 on January 6th and so far so good. I noticed you posted your start was last month too. How is the journey going for you?

Take Care,
    Rachael