What was your workout today?

Today I did HIIT 20 & Stretch 10. I feel great! I was tempted not to do it, but I did it as soon as I got off work! Got it out of the way before I let anything distract me.

I might make tomorrow a gym day. But I'm also really excited about TF, I forgot how much fun it is!

What was your workout today?

Replies

• putdownthebiscuit
    putdownthebiscuit Posts: 15 Member
    I did Low HIIT 20 and Stretch 10. I wasn't that into it, but it was over before I knew it, as usual. I did it right before dinner, but I hope I can switch to morning workouts next week. It will be so nice to have it out of the way before the day even get started.
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    I would love to workout in the mornings! I have never been able to get in that routine though. Even IF I'm able to get out of bed early enough I can't get my body to push hard enough. I end up just going through the motions. I'm soooo not a morning person!

What is on tap for today?
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Hello everyone -

Today I completed the 30 mins Turbo Fire video. I am going to try and do something else when I get home
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    Nice job! Was it Fire 30? I love that one!

I took a rest day today. Stayed within my calorie goal though. Opted for a sugar free chocolate Jello pudding instead of the brownies the rest of the family ate!
  • anabet88
    anabet88 Posts: 36 Member
    Lean circuit 1 and AbJam :)
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Today did Fire 45! Will add Core 20 later!
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    You guys are doing awesome! I haven't worked out in three days. But now I'm going to do Fire 30. Yay!
  • mel4bee
    I did ChaLEAN Xtreme's first workout today!
  • bunnylion
    Is it the one that is added as a bonus in Turbo Fire? How was it? I'm considering doing CLX next.
  • bunnylion
    Did Fire 30 again today. The schedule tells me to do other workouts but I just got the moves down for this one :-)
  • mel4bee
    It's excellent for starting strength training. I do a hyprid of Turbo and Xtreme

Did ChaLEAN Extreme second circuit and HIIT 15
  • bunnylion
    It's excellent for starting strength training. I do a hyprid of Turbo and Xtreme

Did ChaLEAN Extreme second circuit and HIIT 15

How long have you been doing the hybrid? I want to start some strength training as well. But don't know what would be right for a weakling like me ;-)
  • bunnylion
    I just did Fire 45. I love that class. Then again, I love almost all of the classes ^^
  • bunnylion
    How are you guys doing? Life has been crazy for me, so I didn't find the time to work out. Yesterday I walked up a mountain (about two hours) and sled down. Super fun :-)
  • anabet88
    anabet88 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey everyone how's it going with workouts? Going to do Lean 3 and some type of cardio haven't decided yet...Go strong or go Home!!!