Day 23...Onward

KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
Day 23 100 sit ups / 150 crunches / 58 leg raises / 90 second plank

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 7,000 Member
    Kari I will be doing these tonight. Who here is still on for the Little Black Dress Challenge or the Arm Challenge? Do we start a new Challenge completely? Or add it here? We would get new people if we started over. Or we can stay small.

Thoughts anyone?

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 100 Member
    Completed. :)

I'm definitely in for the next challenge whatever it might be. :)
  • zumbaforever
    I will post both. You can choose your level. :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,793 Member
    One ...or...the other...or both?? :huh: Okay...both!!:bigsmile:

bwahahah! :laugh:

Chris
  • KAR1959
    I think you both are evil...but I'm in. :wink: Definitely for the arm challenge...I'll have to take a hard look at the LBD challenge.
  • zumbaforever
    I think you both are evil...but I'm in. :wink: Definitely for the arm challenge...I'll have to take a hard look at the LBD challenge.

Chris is the evil one. She has been doing this to me for almost a year now! Chris I don't know about both. You already have me doing something else for February! :grumble: :noway:

Ok everyone, we got this.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    I'm done. OMG...it literally took me all day. For the first time I couldn't hold the plank for the full 90 seconds. Did 60 & 30. Oh well I knew that was coming. Looking forward to the rest day.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    I am up for the challenges after this one also. Also think Somehow I got a day ahead, hmmmmmm......
  • zumbaforever
    I am up for the challenges after this one also. Also think Somehow I got a day ahead, hmmmmmm......

Lol, you got ahead! So awesome. Now you can have an extra rest day. Glad you will be on board for the challenge after this. :)

Kathy I got mine done. The plank I am good with. But the rest are killing me! Uh oh, I think Chris is coming. Chris I have my pom poms up and cheering for you! :):smooched:

Shelley
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Lol, somehow I did today's yesterday. Dang it all!!! Well I am off to re- do it for today, lol.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,793 Member
    yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!:drinker:

Got it DONE!!Got it DONE!!Got it DONE!!:drinker:

It wasn't pretty, but it's DONE!It wasn't pretty, but it's DONE!It wasn't pretty, but it's DONE!:drinker:

Pom poms up and shaking to the right...shake...shake...shake...tomorrow I'll work on shaking to the left. :bigsmile:

Did someone already suggest doing LBD challenge one day and the Arm Challenge the next day? I'm sure someone did...and if not...it's a good idea...IMO.

Must get ready for work tomorrow. Have a great Friday, everyone!

Chris