complete 30 days

Options
Finished weeks 1-4 and I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the program. It was hard in week 2, and first part of week 3 but really started to feel the strength after that. I began week 4 and am noticing more tone through my arms and thighs, and feeling slimmer in my sides and butt. Definitely a good thing since swim suit season is almost here!

Replies

• dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Finished weeks 1-4 and I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the program. It was hard in week 2, and first part of week 3 but really started to feel the strength after that. I began week 4 and am noticing more tone through my arms and thighs, and feeling slimmer in my sides and butt. Definitely a good thing since swim suit season is almost here!

I definitely saw a better butt after ripped in 30! :laugh: I agree, week 2 is a killer, but I also hated the duck walks in week 3 and those push-ups with weights in week 4. I'm doing almost done with my first week of Body Revolution and I really like it.
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    i think im going to look into buying her other dvds. i like her program, the circuits are intense but balenced, and the length of time is right where i like it to be. half an hour per day is perfect for me.