The Big 4-0 & looking for more pals

Options
2»

Replies

• ToddGisMe
    Options
    would love to be a friend with anyone who would like! I am Todd, pleasure to meet you
  • rbrown5068
    rbrown5068 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I turn 45 in May and have lost weight and made new friends on MFP. Looking to lose more weight and make new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • MaPista2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a neighbor in ND & could use motivation too:)
  • gina_marie77
    Options
    I will be 41 this May. I seem to find it harder to lose weight at this age then I did in my 20's and 30's. I will certainly send some friend requests out. I can use all the motivation I can get (and give!)
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in December, and honestly think I've probably never been in better shape. Been (back) on MFP for almost a year now, and have lost about the same amount of weight as you. 12 more pounds until I hit my goal! Although chances are once I get there I'll decide I need to lose just a bit more. Anyway, will send a friend request.
  • MindMelter
    MindMelter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    43, turning 44 this year! Feel free to add me as well. I could use the motivation. And spying on what others are eating to get some suggestions ;)
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I am 44 you can all add me if you like.
  • cm2owl
    cm2owl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me! I always love more friends on MFP. It helps so much to have the support and to know that I'm supporting someone else on the same path.
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just turned 42 this past December. My plan was that when I turned 40 I'd lose 40lbs. That has since come and gone. Please feel free to add me. I tried doing this on my own and occasionally I'd speak up on a board now and then. This year I've reached out and have made some friends. This seems to help keep me motivated.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and I feel FABULOUS, thanks to MFP ! Feel free to add me as a friend

Thanks,
    Jeff
  • teetahlee
    teetahlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    41 Would love to have some extra friends for motivation - please feel free to add me.
    I'm looking to lose at least 50. Really just want to be healthier and less self conscious.
    Want defined curved.
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey! Fellow Minnesotan here! Feel free to add me. I'm a "seasoned" 40 something... 45 to be exact. It's not so bad. Just started back on MFP. Lovin' the motivation from the boards. Great community out here.

Good luck in your journey!

Lisa
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, but feel 34. LOL!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am 22 times 2! I run like the wind and looking for friends
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member