KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
Day 25 105 sit ups / 160 crunches / 60 leg raises / 95 second plank

Only 5 more days...

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. I'm now really starting to feel lingering from the previous workouts. I'm having to really break up the crunches and situps.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options
    Completed. I'm now really starting to feel lingering from the previous workouts. I'm having to really break up the crunches and situps.

But you are still here, hanging in and doing them. Where is most every one else? You win!

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    Options

But you are still here, hanging in and doing them. Where is most every one else? You win!

Shelley

This is true. :) Thank you for the motivation. I honestly never thought I'd get this far, but seeing everyone who is still pushing through keeps pushing me as well to complete this challenge. :)
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Done...it took me all day. Everything is now broken up to get them done. But I'm hanging in. I went out last night so today was extra tough.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Spent the day scrap booking with friends so I am off to complete these now. Wish me luck, lol.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Spent the day scrap booking with friends so I am off to complete these now. Wish me luck, lol.

Completed!!!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options
    Done...it took me all day. Everything is now broken up to get them done. But I'm hanging in. I went out last night so today was extra tough.

We're you out with my friend Louise? :) Got everything done in two sets. That is but the plank. Did a two minute plank. Turned my Kindle to read to me, set my timer, closed my eyes and listened. Only way for me.

Scrapbooking? I have never done that. Well looks like we four can call it a day. Also walked my boys and did a jog on the treadmill.

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    Options
    Scrapbooking is definitely something I want to do in the future. I actually might start once I have my own place.

I might be picking up a walking partner. We weighed the housemate's dog this evening, and she has become a bit of a pudge. So, since I'm doing 2-3 miles a day around the neighborhood, she might start going out with me to get some exercise without the puppies tagging along.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    Shelley - that is a terrific idea! I end up counting and seeing how close my count is to the timer.

I got it DONE in two sets except the plank. I did it in one go!

Back tomorrow for more fun!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options

We're you out with my friend Louise? :) Got everything done in two sets. That is but the plank. Did a two minute plank. Turned my Kindle to read to me, set my timer, closed my eyes and listened. Only way for me.

Scrapbooking? I have never done that. Well looks like we four can call it a day. Also walked my boys and did a jog on the treadmill.

Shelley
    Yes Louise & I are becoming best buds.:wink:

What a great idea listening to your Kindle. I've been doing it with my Ipod, listening to music and trying not to think about the pain.