Did you get your Challenge Pack yet?

Options
A Challenge Pack includes the workout of your choice (eg, P90X, Insanity, Turbofire, Turbojam, Focus T25, 21 Day Fix, etc) and your choice of shakeology the meal replacement shake (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, or greenberry). If you have questions on how to get started with a challenge pack, please contact me and I will send you a message to get you started.

I look forward to helping you get your best body ever!!!

Replies

• salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Joined today, place my order, ready to take the challenge
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Awesome salomesotille, what workout do you plan on doing?

Amanda
  • elenagking
    elenagking Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Do we have to order a challenge pack? I already have a gym membership and hate "workouts," but I plan on starting couch to 5k again. I also have powder for my own protein shakes, so that isn't necessary either.
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Hi elena, No you can do whatever your currently doing. I am offering the challenge pack for those who are not seeing results with what they are doing. Keep up the great work and glad to have you here in the 30 day challenge!
  • salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ordered the shakeology, (vanilla, 30 day supply) I also have insanity, which I was doing but fell off the wagon, now I'm ready to get back on fully committed this time. my shakes will arrive Sunday, so I wont be doing the shakes till then but will start on insanity Monday.

Monday (day 1) Jan 27 starting weight 165 pounds goal weight is 150 pounds for 30 days, but my target goal is 145, I'm giving myself 4 months to reach my ending goal weight of 145.

Tuesday (day 30) Jan 25

Wednesday (day 31) Feb 26: weigh in .... wish me luck
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Great Salomesotille! Getting started is the best thing you can do. The great thing about Insanity is that it will make you sweat and get great results. I am a product of Insanity and lost 44 pounds doing it so you will see excellent results. What else do you plan on eating besides Shakeology?
  • elenagking
    elenagking Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • HealthyRabbitt
    HealthyRabbitt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this what do I have to do to get started... I do insanity and boxing and thought it would be fun!!