Does any one use their Clean Eating Magazine? Books?

kingscrown
kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
I'd like to do a menu challenge with someone. They have menus all spelled out. Wondering if anyone would be up for it?

Lynne

Replies

• kingscrown
    Seriously, not one blasted person reading the books or magazines?
  • spirit43
    spirit43 Posts: 2 Member
    I love these magazines. We use them all the time to make meals. The new one is out but I haven't seen it anywhere. Have you?
  • kingscrown
    I do have the new one. I found it kind of hard to find also. Keep looking it's out there. I decided to subscribe. It'll come right to my door.
  • mtnspirit
    mtnspirit Posts: 15 Member
    I enjoy reading the Clean Magazine when I visit my Chiro... and am looking forward to receiving my first issue next month. :-)
  • RG678
    RG678 Posts: 3
    Waiting for my first issue... BUT I have a couple of books. This is a new endeavor for me. I started to eat clean.. cold turkey about 3 weeks ago.
  • spirit43
    spirit43 Posts: 2 Member
    I will keep looking...I do have the books. I use to get the magazine maybe I should just order it again.
    So how have the last three weeks been for you. Do you notice a difference?
  • kingscrown
    When I eat clean and follow one of Tosca Reno's menus I always lose weight. It's sticking to it 100% that's my problem of late.
  • RG678
    RG678 Posts: 3
    It has been very different. I sleep better for one, which makes me less tired. I also noticed that skin has cleared up. I feel more aware, if that makes any sense.. I don't feel foggy in my head.
  • kingscrown
    In general I feel better, but I'm entering the menopause phase of life and my hormones have me crazy. I think though that I'm getting along better than some of my friends. Whether is the healthy eating or just genetics will wait to find out.