Week 2 Weigh In (27 January - 2 February)

Options
2»

Replies

• zenpoppy
    zenpoppy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone,

I am going to do monthly weigh ins and measurements.
    If I do weekly I tend to lose the plot and get discouraged if only a few grams loss and/or gain.

I am grateful that I have two beautiful amazing boys....
    I am grateful that I have my a best friend and weightloss partner in crime: dspen43....motivates eveyday to get the job done..:heart:
    I am grateful that I resilient and strong even when life can through some challenges......

Have a great week and this week is easy and not in hungry mode......lol:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Name: Nelle
    Challenge Starting Weight: 67.5
    Goal Weight: 62

Today's Weight: 66.6 Sundays will be my normal weigh-in day but as I was away for most of last week and this week, I'm weighing in today
    Weight loss this week: .09 (woot woot - was positive it was going to be a gain!!)

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: 29 (down 2)
    Chest: 91 (down 1)
    Waist: 76
    Hips: 98.5 (down .5)
    Thigh: 60 (down 1)

Starting Body Fat % (if known):
    Goal Body Fat %:

What goals did you kick this week? Didn't do my normal exercise this week and my eating was horrendous (think thick shakes, burgers, fries and sweets most days), I think that the reason why I ended up losing was walking around so much

How do you feel? Pretty good though I can't wait to get all the junk out my system. Looking forward to some home cooked meals and regular gym exercise

List 3 things you are grateful for?
    My husband, ability to go on holidays and still lose weight, SKYPE!!!!! (had to make a lot of skype calls during my time away to the bank asking why on earth I wasn't paid)

What are you going to improve on next week? Definitely going to eat right and exercise.....NO MORE JUNK AND CHOCOLATES!!!

Progress photos (optional)
  • weightywarrior
    Options
    Name: WeightyWarrior
    Challenge Starting Weight: 141kg
    Goal Weight: 130kg

Today's Weight: 142kg
    Weight loss this week: + 1kg

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: 47cm (-3cm)
    Chest: 135cm (-2cm)
    Waist: 129cm (no change)
    Hips: 162cm (no change)
    Thigh: 80cm (no change)

Starting Body Fat % (if known):
    Goal Body Fat %:

What goals did you kick this week? Stuck to my "clean" eating

How do you feel? Disappointed that I put on weight

List 3 things you are grateful for? Grateful for each and every one of the kilograms I didn't put on!

What are you going to improve on next week? Will work out at least 3 times during the coming week
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Name: Gemma
    Challenge Starting Weight: 63.2
    Goal Weight: 60

Today's Weight: 63.1
    Weight loss this week: 100g in a fortnight woohoo! Better than a gain

Today's Measurements: Didn't do them as I suspect there would be no change

What goals did you kick this week? Have avioded the chocolate box at work and hit a score of 10 on the bep test at footy training

How do you feel? Positive

List 3 things you are grateful for? Sunshine, long weekends and time spent with good friends

What are you going to improve on next week? Will try and eat a bit healthier over the weekend although this will be challanging as I'm away in Melbourne for a wedding and will be eating out quite a bit
  • candirose69
    Options
    Name:CandiRose
    Challenge Starting Weight:80kg
    Goal Weight:74 for this challenge

Today's Weight:79.1
    Weight loss this week: 1/2 a kg

Today's Measurements:
    I will also be doing measurements monthly as I think it shows better

What goals did you kick this week?
    I stayed under my calorie goal
    I have walked to and from work everyday

How do you feel?
    A bit disappointed in ym lack of exercise. I have been under a LOT of stress this week and hopefully next week will be a bit easier

List 3 things you are grateful for?
    my gym
    My very supportive husband
    my sister promising to do 3 days of gym with me next week-woo hoo!

What are you going to improve on next week?
    More regular gym routine
    Cutting out more of the dairy and wheat during the week (I have included lactose free yoghurt though)
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    Name: Sam
    Challenge Starting Weight: 96kg
    Goal Weight: 90kg

Today's Weight: 94.4kg
    Weight loss this week: 1.3kg

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: -
    Chest: -
    Waist: 83cm (loss of 1cm since starting)
    Hips: -
    Thigh: -

Starting Body Fat % (if known): 33.4%
    Goal Body Fat %: Under 30%
    Today's Body Fat %: 32.9%

What goals did you kick this week? Nailed a decent weight loss this week. Unreal.

How do you feel? Sore, due to back problems. And frustrated, because I want to be lifting weights! A strange feeling, missing exercise, but I suppose it's a good thing. Aside from all that I feel pretty good.

List 3 things you are grateful for? My health (overall it's fairly decent). My best friend. Books.

What are you going to improve on next week? My eating habits. I was all over the place and consuming a lot of junk. There were a few little binges in there. Lunches and breakfasts during the week are generally okay cos it's mostly the same thing. Dinners and weekends are my downfall. Will continue to work on this.

I bought a squat rack, bench and barbell the other day from Gumtree. Also scored an aerobic step (not for aerobics! ha) from ebay. Can't wait to be able to use them! Stupid back. Scans show narrowing of L4-L and, some disc bulging which is causing my sciatica. Pain should dissipate within a couple of weeks if I take it easy. Oh well, I will use this horizontal time wisely and catch up on my reading and movies :glasses:
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks Skim for re-opening this thread. Sorry I'm a little late checking-in but I did weigh last Friday.

Starting Weight: 62.6kg
    Today's Weight (Fri): 62.0kg
    Loss: 0.1kg
    Goal Weight: 60.0kg

Starting Measurements remain about the same as 'Start date' - I will re-measure for Week 3:

Bicep: 28cm
    Chest: 95.5cm
    Waist: 71cm
    Hips: 96cm
    Thigh: 52cm

It was a terrible week last week (all because of the Australia Day blow-out & another big weekend just gone).

Here's my exercises though:

Monday - Absolutely nothing (hungover.... or rest day ;)
    Tuesday - Run (32min)
    Wednesday - Walking (20min), Bike (20min), Weights (37min)
    Thursday - Boxing, Crosstrainer & Sauna (90min)
    Friday - Body Attack (63min)
    Saturday - Rest Day
    Sunday - Weights (43min) & Bike (20min)

Biggest Goal of the week: The 0.1kg loss!

How did you feel? Disappointed with myself for not having enough self-control - especially with the alcohol consumption!

Lots of improvements being made for Week 3 - will check-in there on Friday.

See you then :)
This discussion has been closed.